* Fits 250W HQI lamp
* Spring Loaded, German Made, Sold in pairs
* Sockets made of corrosion/heat resistant resin, not plastic.
* For the true do-it-yourself hobbyist! This loose set of sockets is sold without the mounting bracket, so make sure you have the proper distance when mounting them.
* Approx single socket dimension: 1.8" high, 1.5" long, 2" wide socket base.
* Sockets are rated for 5KV pulse.
* When mounting HQI-250 bulb into this socket, make sure not to touch the quartz sleeve with your bare hands. All fingerprints should be wiped off with a clean cloth soaked with alcohol.
* Do not mount without a UV filtering glass shield!! This bulb will put out UV radiation which can damage your eyes and skin, as well as your animals in the tank. The bulb MUST BE burned behind a protective glass sheet.
Questions on 250W HQI Metal Halide Socket, Pair
No questions asked yet
Cant go wrong Review by Spyder
Excellent!! I was shocked 3 days after ordering they were here. great quality and worked great. only thing was no nuts for the bolts that came with them, luckily I had some in the garage. (Posted on 1/26/2012)
good quality Review by Elliott
I have an Ice Cap Reef Illum. light and the quality of the 250W sockets are very poor. My lights did not want to clip in right and after trying to contact the Company under the warranty, they went out of business. That was great, now I had to fix it my self. I looked around and these were the cheapest so I was a little leary but after I got my first set, they are much better quality than what I had and for the price, I'm buying another set to replace the other light. Hope this helps. (Posted on 2/11/2011)
Installation Review by Prism Aquatics
Heavy ceramic; Good wiring; Super easy installation; Fit bulb like a charm! I haven't encountered anything near this quality for the price! (Posted on 11/14/2010)