300W Jager Aquarium Heater.
Jager has over 50 years of experience manufacturing high quality aquarium heaters. The Jager heaters are recognizable by millions of satisfied customers around the world. All Jager heaters are black and have a 6' double insulated cord.
- Perfect for freshwater or saltwater use
- All heaters are black
- 6 foot double insulated power cord included
- Heavy duty 2mm thick shock resistant Pyrex glass construction is twice as thick as most other heaters and far stronger.
- Temperature is adjustable from 64°F and 94°F with an easy to adjust thermostat.
- Precision bistable thermostat with an impressive +/- 0.5° accuracy.
- Free from radio and TV interference.
- 300W heater length: 20"
Questions on 300W Jager Aquarium Heater
No questions asked yet
Out of 200 Ebo Heaters all 200 have water in them. Review by Kraig Koontz
These used to be the heater to have. I first bought these in the mid eighties and never had a complaint. Now I have a fish hatchery and have bought hundreds of the 300 watt heaters in the last two years. Everyone of these have heavy condensation build up on the inside. The ones I used in Saltwater tanks become rusty inside. Many of these have quit working also, fresh and salt tanks. The first models before Ebo sold out to Eheim would work for 20 years or more. I am very disappointed in this company as heaters are most important in fish keeping needless to say. (Posted on 9/28/2013)
its a big one Review by jodyg
Ok its a heater, guess what it heats the water! lol. just as a note it is LONGGGG, a lot longer than I expected and a little difficult to find a place for it im sump, so i had to place mine in the overflow. (Posted on 10/31/2011)