36" Fluval Dual T5 HO, 2 x 39W Lighting System by Hagen.
**** PRODUCT MANUAL ****
This is perhaps the most advanced T5 lighting system available!
These fixtures are not only incredibly attractive but also incorporate an incredibly designed and engineered housing that directs maximum lighting into your aquarium. One of the reason the housing reflects so much light is that these fixtures have been highly polished by state-of-the-art equipment.
GLO T5 HO Linear Flourescent Lighting Systems are available in three High Output formats; 24W, 39W, and 54W in both single and double light configurations. All models are equipped with a T5HO (High Output) electronic ballast, water resistant compression-fit end caps and "mirror-finish" internal aluminum reflector.
Each lighting system comes with aquarium mounting brackets for secure installation and vertical adjustments. In addition, the fixtures include mounting legs with adjustable heights. Hagen created these wonderful fixtures with components that exceed all North American electrical codes for water resistance.
* Integrated Extension Brakets - 24 watt unit fits aquariums 23 to 40 inches
39 watt unit fits aquariums 35 to 52 inches
54 watt unit fits aquariums 46.75 to 64 inches.
* Aquarium Mounting Brackets - Allows the fixture to be fastened to the aquarium and allow for 4 different vertical positions and assisting in adjusting the light levels.
* Integrated Suspension Tabs - Enables easy suspension over your aquarium but if not used they recess into the fixture ensuring a clean attractive look.
* Electronic Technology - Creates optimal bulb performance and longevity of the lamp and ballast.
* Lamps sold separately. CLICK HERE to add your choice of T5 Lamps
Dimensions: 36"L x 4.5"W x 3"H
Questions on 36" Fluval Dual T5, 2 x 39W Lighting System by Hagen
No questions asked yet
Great product and great service Review by jinsei888
I purchased the Hagen after doing some thorough research online and discussing with my LFS. Aquacave gave the best price with no tax and $4.95 shipping--I packaged the deal with Geisemann Midday and Aquaflora T5 combo. The lamp housing is built very well and I was surprised to find out that it also came with ceiling hangers and the respective cables. I plan to mount this to a custom side bar in the future. I would definitely recommend this setup for anyone looking into a medium volume planted aquarium. (Posted on 5/1/2009)