Aquarium Fish Food
Azoo Aquarium Fish Food : Full line of aquarium fish food including discus food, freeze dried food, and color enhancing food. Formulated with over 40 selected ingredients including mysis, kelp powder, spirulina, vitamins, carotenoids, and Beta-Glucan.
- AZOO Artificial Artemia 35ml
- AZOO Artificial Rotifera, 35 ml.
- AZOO Blue Discus Pellets
- AZOO Discus Larva Pellets 140gr.
- AZOO Dwarf Cichlid Pellets
- AZOO Enhanced Color Pellets,145gr.
- AZOO Freeze-Dried Blood Worms, 23gr.
- Azoo Freeze Dried Krill 350ml
- AZOO Freeze-Dried Tubifex, 40gr.
- AZOO Goldfish Pellets, 140gr.
- AZOO Guppy Pellets, 60gr.
- AZOO Marine Fish Flakes, 45gr.
- AZOO Micro Floating Pellets
- AZOO Micro Pellets, 60gr
- AZOO Ornamental Pellets, 145gr.
- AZOO Red Discus Pellets
Kent Platinum Aquarium Fish Food : The percentages of ingredients used in Kent Platinum aquarium fish food are intended to maintain health of the digestive tract of specific group of aquarium fish, while ensuring colorful specimens, the all-natural way! Brightens colors via high concentrations of carotenoids.
- Cichlid Xtreme Pellets 5oz by Kent Marine
- Reef Carnivore Pellets 5oz by Kent Marine
- Reef Herbivore Pellets 5oz by Kent Marine
Omega One Aquarium Fish Food : The Omega One aquarium fish food offers the appropriate mix for high attractibility that will result in a "feeding frenzy" in you aquarium. Omega One aquarium fish food high protein content makes it particularly effective as a conditioning food for breeding fish. A balanced level of Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids make Omega One aquarium fish food an excellent choice for both fresh and saltwater fish.
- Cichlid Flakes by Omega One
- First Flakes by Omega One
- Freeze-dried Blood Worms by Omega One
- Freeze-dried Brine Shrimp by Omega One
- Freeze-dried Shrimp by Omega One
- Freeze-dried Tubifex Worms by Omega One
- Freshwater Flakes by Omega One
- Garlic Marine Flakes by Omega One
- Large Cichlid Pellets by Omega One
- Marine Flakes by Omega One
- Medium Cichlid Pellets by Omega One
- Shrimp Pellets by Omega One
- Sinking Garlic Marine Pellets by Omega One
- Small Cichlid Pellets by Omega One
- Super Color Flakes by Omega One
- Super Color Pellets by Omega One
- Super Kelp Flakes by Omega One
- Super Kelp Pellets by Omega One
- Veggie Flakes by Omega One
- Veggie Rounds by Omega One
Ocean Nutrition Aquarium Fish Food : Ocean Nutrition aquarium fish food is supplemented with a nutritious blend of seafood, plankton, algae, vitamins, etc. yielding succulent flavor and complete balanced nutrition for healthier, robust, and more colorful aqaurium tropical fish.
- Algae Wafers by Ocean Nutrition
- Brine Shrimp Plus Flakes by Ocean Nutrition
- Brown Marine Algae by Ocean Nutrition
- Cichlid Omni Flakes by Ocean Nutrition
- Cichlid Vegi Flakes by Ocean Nutrition
- Deluxe Large Pellets by Ocean Nutrition
- Deluxe Medium Pellets by Ocean Nutrition
- Deluxe Mini Pellets by Ocean Nutrition
- Formula One Flakes by Ocean Nutrition
- Formula One Marine Pellets, Medium by Ocean Nutrition
- Formula One Marine Pellets, Small by Ocean Nutrition
- Formula Two Flakes by Ocean Nutrition
- Formula Two Marine Pellets, Small by Ocean Nutrition
- Formula Two Marine Pellets, Medium by Ocean Nutrition
- Green Marine Algae by Ocean Nutrition
- Prime Reef Flakes by Ocean Nutrition
- Red Marine Algae by Ocean Nutrition
- Sinkable Wafers by Ocean Nutrition
New Life Spectrum Aquarium Fish Food : New Life Spectrum Premium Aquarium Fish Food is simply the best aquarium diet on the market. New Life Spectrum aqaurium fish food not only increases the color and vitality of both freshwater and marine fish, it provides essential elements found in the natural environment that are missing from aquariums. All natural New Life Spectrum aquarium fish food contains no hormones. New Life Spectrum aquarium fish food noticeably increases color and vigor in all fishes saltwater and freshwater.
- Spectrum Cichlid Formula by New Life International
- Spectrum Community Formula by New Life International
- Spectrum Discus Formula by New Life International
- Spectrum Freshwater Flakes with Garlic 90 gr. by New Life International
- Spectrum Growth Formula by New Life International
- Spectrum H2O Stable Wafers Formula by New Life International
- Spectrum Jumbo Fish Formula by New Life International
- Spectrum Large Fish Formula by New Life International
- Spectrum Marine Formula by New Life International
- Spectrum Saltwater Flakes with Garlic 90 gr. by New Life International
- Spectrum Small Fish Formula by New Life International
- Spectrum Thera-A Formula by New Life International
- Spectrum Thera-A Large Fish Formula, 3mm by New Life International
Two Little Fishes Aquarium Fish Food : Two Little Fishes premim aquarium fish food is Ideal for marine herbivores such as Tangs and Surgeonfish, Moorish Idols, Parrotfish, Angelfish, large Butterflyfish, and herbivorous freshwater fishes, such as Cichlids and Goldfish. Super nutritious natural seaweed is ideal for marine herbivores such as Tangs and Surgeonfish, Moorish Idols, Parrotfish, Angelfish, large Butterflyfish, and herbivorous freshwater fishes, such as Cichlids and Goldfish.
- Sea Veggies Seaweed Flakes, Green 1oz. by Two Little Fishes
- Sea Veggies Seaweed Flakes, Mixed 1oz. by Two Little Fishes
- Sea Veggies Seaweed Flakes, Purple 1oz. by Two Little Fishes
- Sea Veggies Seaweed Flakes, Red 1oz. by Two Little Fishes
- Sea Veggies Seaweed, Green 1oz. by Two Little Fishes
- Sea Veggies Seaweed, Purple 1oz. by Two Little Fishes
- Sea Veggies Seaweed, Red 1oz. by Two Little Fishes
Sera Aquarium Fish Food:
- Sera Flora Aquarium Fish Food : A vegetable flake food containing Spirulina for herbivorous fish such as catfish (e.g: Plecostomus), live-bearing tooth carps, Lake Malawi and Lake Tanganyika cichlids (e.g: Tropheus). These species should be fed sera flora and sera Spirulina Tabs as a staple diet. This appropriate nutrition makes the fish more resistant to diseases.
- Sera Granu-Marin Aquarium Fish Food : An ideally processed food for all fish in community aquariums. Sera Granu-Marin quickly softens in the water and keeps its compact consistency over a long period of time. It sinks slowly. Therefore the different fish species can feed in their preferred water layers. Sera Granu-Marin vital does not expand in the fish’s stomach. The well-balanced composition and the valuable multivitamin complex make this food the ideal staple diet for all freshwater and saltwater fish.
- Sera GVG-Mix Aquarium Fish Food : Iodine-rich flake food with tasty morsels. sera GVG-Mix consists of 80 % special flakes made from marine algae, ground krill and plankton. 20 % are FD bloodworms, Daphnia and Artemia shrimps. This iodine-rich food prevents diseases of the thyroid gland and thus should be fed at least once a week.
- Sera GVG-Mix Marin Aquarium Fish Food : Iodine-rich flake food with tasty morsels. sera GVG-Mix Marin consists of 80 % special flakes made from marine algae, ground krill and plankton. 20 % are FD bloodworms, Daphnia and Artemia shrimps. This iodine-rich food prevents diseases of the thyroid gland and thus should be fed at least once a week. sera GVG-Mix Marin is especially suitable for marine aquariums.
- Sera Micron Fry Food, 25gr : Finely powdered growth food for all young fish of egglaying species until they reach the size of a newborn live-bearing tooth carp (6 mm).
Sera micron is also an excellent food for marine fish fry and Artemia nauplias. It consists of high-quality natural ingredients such as Spirulina, Daphnia, Cyclops, plankton and mussels. We recommend preparing a food paste from a portion of sera micron and sera fishtamin and feeding it to the young fish five times a day.
- Sera Premium Discus Flake Food : Sera Premium flake food for discus, Cichlasoma, angelfish, Apistogramma and other fastidious fish. Sera Premium flake food is high in Spirulina, vitamins and proteins. Due to a special manufacturing method, the food is particularly easy to digest. Sera Premium flakes enhance the colouration of the ornamental fish in a natural way.
- Sera Premium Discus Granules Fish Food : The top product in the Sera granulated food range. Sera Discus Granulate was developed especially for discus and other cichlids with high nutritional requirements. Regularly feeding this high quality, vitamin- and protein-rich staple food especially improves growth and colours of all young discus up to high ages.
Invertebrate & Coral Food : This liquid and dry feed formulas are designed for feeding saltwater and freshwater invertebrates. High in vitamins and trace elements inverterbrate and coral food products are plancton and algae based feeds that can be used alone or in conjunction with microalgae. Inverterbrate and coral food is great for feeding rotifers, daphnia, artemia, corals, anemones, clams and other filter feeders.
Fish Food Additives & Supplements : Fish food additives and supplements including Selcon, Garlic Guard, and Entice Apetite Stimulant.
- ENTICE Appetite Stimulant, 250 ml by Seachem : Entice™ is an all natural scent and flavor enhancer for finicky eaters. Simply soak any food item in Entice™ to attract the interest of finicky eaters. Ideal for all marine and freshwater fish.
- Garlic Extreme 1oz. by Kent Marine : Garlic Xtreme contains a powerful source of garlic that can serve many purposes in aquariums.
Used as a food soak, Garlic Xtreme is a strong attractant, enticing finicky eaters to begin feeding sooner. Additionally, Garlic Xtreme may be used directly in aquarium if fish are not eating. Garlic Xtreme contains no artificial ingredients or steroids, and does not need to be refrigerated!
- Seachem Garlic Guard, 500ml. : Garlic Guard™ is an appetite/flavor enhancer for freshwater and saltwater fish. GarlicGuard™ will help renew the interest of poor or finicky eaters. GarlicGuard™ contains the naturally derived, active ingredient found in garlic, allicin, which has been demonstrated to possess health promoting benefits.
- Selcon, Aquarium Food Booster 60ml. by American Marine : Only Selcon Concentrate™ contains Omega-3 HUFA, Vitamin B12 and pure stabilized Vitamin C. So if you are establishing a saltwater breeding program, preventing/reversing lateral line disease or just maintaining a healthy reef system, try Selcon; it's truly amazing.
Automatic Aquarium Fish Feeders
- Dual Digital Feeder by Eheim : This new feeder from Eheim offers the greatest control available for automatic feeders:
* Two independent feeding hoppers allows you to offer two types of food
* Works with flake, pellets, freeze dried or food sticks
* A total of 80 ml of food capacity in each hopper
* Up to 3 feeding cycles per hopper for a total of up to 6 feedings a day
* Nine levels of portion control for each feeding cycle, feed more in the morning, less at night * Each hopper is aerated to prevent food clumping
* Digital display for current time and portion allotment for each feeding cycle
* Optional “random” feeding cycle
* Battery life display
* Batteries included
- Aqua Chef Automatic Fish Feeder by Current USA : AquaChef automatic aqaurium fish feeders automatically feed your aquarium whether you are in town or on the road. It's easy to use digital timer and large multi-functional hopper makes feeding your fish a snap. Simple to program, the AquaChef s timer allows you to set up to four automatic feedings per day.
AquaChef automatic aqaurium fish feeders can be programed to feed at any hour of the day or night and have it deliver either a single or double feeding. The double feeding mode delivers two feedings within 60 seconds of each other - allowing you to feed your fish up to 8 times per day. If you don't want to be lazy, just press the manual override and the AquaChef automatic aqaurium fish feeders will automatically deliver a single feeding at the press of a button.
- Computer Controlled Fish Feeder : Automatic feeding, up to 4 times a day, twice each time. Manual mode available, M button for free feeding at any time. Suitable for flake and pellets. Easy installation, just place the feeder onto top of aquarium. Easy setup, LCD display, all settings displayed on LCD. Battery operated, 2 AA batteries last for more than 6 months. Low battery warning, "LO" appears on LCD when batteries getting low. Silent and Safe, it works silently and softly no noise will disturb you. No pollution, food amount can be controlled by feeder.
- Eheim "Feed-Air" Digital Feeder : Electronically controlled programmable feeder allows for up to four daily feeding times. Eheim fish feeder has choice of short or longer feeding intervals due to time delayed double programming function. Eheim fish feeder has LCD display with clock.
- Nutramatic 2X Feeder by Hagen : This fish feeder dispenses flakes or pellets, feeds every 12 hours. It has a controllable food quantity setting, can be used free-standing or rim-mounted.
- Rainbow Lifegard Fish Feeder with Hopper : Excellent for vacations and for freeing you from the chore of daily aquarium feeding! Dispenses flakes, pellets, or dry medications 1-4 times per day. Runs on a quiet, reliable, electric motor, so there are no batteries to replace, and the screw-mounts (adjustable to 3/4") attach quickly to standard tanks.
Brine Shrimp Hatcheries & Plankton Reactors
- Breed 200 Artemia Cultivation Unit by AquaMedic : Aqua Breed 200 Brine Shrimp Hatchery is a cultivation unit which provides for the simple and easy hatching of artemia cysts. Aqua Breed 200 Brine Shrimp Hatchery is installed inside the aquarium, where it uses the warmth of the aquarium water to assist the hatching process. Capacity: 400,000 cysts per hatch.
- Breed 1000 Artemia Cultivation Unit by AquaMedic : AquaBreed 1000 Brine Shrimp Hatchery is a cultivation unit for hatching larger quantities of artemia cysts. AquaBreed 1000 Brine Shrimp Hatchery can be installed inside or outside the aquarium: the hatching rate will depend on the ambient temperature. Capacity: 2,000,000 cysts per hatch.
- Continuous Hatch'n Feeder : This Brine Shrimp Hatchery can be installed in both Marine & Fresh water tanks. The Brine Shrimp Hatchery should be placed at a water level location using the suction cup.
- Plankton Reactor with Light by AquaMedic : The Plankton Light Reactor is a 2.5 liter system for producing phytoplankton, the bottom rung on the food chain and an essential first stage culture for rearing larger zooplankton.
The resultant micro algae can be fed directly to many filter-feeding invertebrates, offering a more consistently high quality food and at an enormous cost savings over using expensive, refrigerated, bottled solutions.
- Plankton Reactor by AquaMedic : Many species of zooplankton of both salt and fresh water species can be cultivated in the plankton reactor. The zooplankton is fed with micro algae from the plankton light reactor. The zooplankton has a great growth potential: under optimal algal nutrition, the number of rotifers (Brachionus) may double over four days.
Aquarium Fish Food
Aquarium Feeding Tools & Accessories
- Feeding Prong by Ocean Nutrition : The "Feeding Frenzy" Feeding Prong is an excellent tool for close-up feeding of Lionfish, Groupers, Oscars and other predators.
Simply skewer Silversides, feeders, or Krill with this "invisible" acrylic prong and use a "wiggle-action" to trigger the feeding response.
- Feeding Station by Ocean Nutrition : The "Feeding Frenzy" Feeding Station is a unique tool for making the feeding of flake foods and other floating foods an easier, more efficient, and more enjoyable process (for fish and fish keepers).
The Feeding Station floats on the surface of the aquarium water and adheres to the inside surface of glass or acrylic aquariums. It provides a stationary zone where fish can return repeatedly to feed while containing floating foods within a limited space.
- Grid Feeder Clip by Ocean Nutrition : The "Feeding Frenzy" Grid Feeding Clip is the perfect tool for feeding Marine Butterfly fish and other "picky" or delicate feeding marine tropical. In the their natural coral reef environment, Marine Butterfly fish, Angels, Tangs and many others feed by picking throughout the day on surfaces of coral heads and live rocks.
- Seaweed Clip, 2 pcs. by Ocean Nutrition : The Seaweed Clip holds the seaweed underwater for the fish to feed upon, and helps promote a very natural feeding by allowing fish to pick at the food, little by little, over an extended period of time.
- Surface Feeding Fence : Surface Feeding Fence is a unique tool for making the feeding of flake foods and other floating foods an easier, more efficient, and more enjoyable process.