In Cart, Total:
Controllers & Accessories
Dosing Pumps & Top-Off
Filters & Reactors
Food & Feeders
Medications & Vitamins
Monitors & Testers
Pumps & Powerheads
Discounts & Clearance
Live Help Chat
Filters & Reactors
Aquarium Wet Dry Biological Filters
Berliner WD 125 Multi functional Wet - Dry Filter Set by Magnavore
click on thumbnail to zoom
Other products by
Usually Ships in 1-3 Days
Berliner WD 125 Multi functional Wet - Dry Filter Set by Magnavore.
**** PRODUCT MANUAL ****
State of the art multi-functional wet/dry filter that can be operated in 100% berlin mode with two 100-micron filtration bags for superior water quality, 100% wet/dry bio-ball mode, or a combined wet/dry and berlin mode for the ultimate in water clarity and oxygen saturation.
Additionally the Berliner WD-125 incorporates two independently operated fluidized bed chemical filtration reactors to accommodate carbon, phosphate removers, nitrate removers, or any other chemical filter media. Bypass-free operation of the reactors ensures ultra-efficient chemical filtration.
Berliner WD-125 has been designed with a super-flow capacity weir for handling very large flow rates and a noise elimination chamber for quiet operation.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Constructed of 0.25 in thick cell cast acrylic, computer cut, flame polished.
* Super-flow capacity weir rated at 2000+ GPH (7571+ L/hr).
* Noise reducing water intake chamber.
* Four interchangeable trays for drip and micron bag filtration.
* Dual independent filtration chambers for bio-ball or micron filtration.
* Dual independent bypass free fluidized bed chemical filtration reactors.
* Extra large capacity sump without obstructive dividers.
* Protein skimmer return port.
* Outside dimensions L x W x H: .......... 30 in x 11.25 in x 18 in (76 cm x 29 cm x 46 cm)
* Sump volume: ................................. 4281 in3; 18 Gal (70153 cm3; 70 L)
* Bio-chambers total volume: ............... 927 in3; 4 Gal (15191 cm3; 15 L)
* Chemical reactors total volume: ......... 111 in3; 0.5 Gal (1819 cm3; 1.8 L)
* Berlin filtration mode: ........................ up to 2000 Gal/hr (7571 L/hr)
* Wet/dry filtration mode: .................... up to 1000 Gal/hr (3785 L/hr)
* Combination mode: .......................... up to 1500 Gal/hr (5678 L/hr)
* Chemical reactor (per reactor): ........... 120-250 Gal/hr (454-946 L/hr)
(based on 1 review)
Showing 1 Review:
I have been involved in reef systems for about 15 years. I have owned and tried many filtration systems for use in a 180g system and am having a great time with a 29g Bio Cube. I am currently putting together a 70g show tank which I wanted to make my ultimate reef system. In researching many filters, I decided to give the Berliner 125 a try based on the technology. While, I am still waiting on a couple of components, I can tell you the build quality of this sump is simply outstanding! Plenty of room in the sump for skimmer, return pump, heater and small pump for UV unit. I will write an update when it is up and running, but I do not anticipate any negative issues.
Review and Rate this Item
More Items In Aquarium Wet Dry Biological Filters
Aqua Medic Blue Reef 1000 Filter System
+ Add to Cart
AquaCave, Inc. 3909 Grove Ave, Gurnee, IL 60031 - Copyright ©2001-2012 AquaCave, Inc. All rights reserved.
Unauthorized use of any images, thumbnails, illustrations, descriptions, article content, sounds, or registered trademarks of AquaCave, Inc. is strictly prohibited under copyright law. Site content, including photography, descriptions, pricing, promotions, and availability are subject to change without notice
AquaCave.com - Aquarium Supplies Company.
SSL Certificate Provider