In Cart, Total:
ENTER TO WIN
Shop by Brand:
Aquatic Design Habitats, Inc.
Boston Aqua Farms
John Guest (JG)
Korallen Zucht KZ
Lee's Aquarium Products
My Reef Creations MRC
South Ocean Five
Tom Aquarium Products
Two Little Fishes
UV Lighting Co.
Controllers & Accessories
Dosing Pumps & Top-Off
Filters & Reactors
Food & Feeders
Medications & Vitamins
Monitors & Testers
Pumps & Powerheads
Discounts & Clearance
Live Help Chat
E.T.S.S. Protein Skimmers
E.T.S.S. Reef Devil Protein Skimmer with Pump
Usually Ships in 5-7 Days
- Super small only 21 inches tall. Footprint of only 7 inches diameter.
- Easily fits all stands and sumps.
- NEW**Performance Upgraded Design
The Evolution of the Reef Devil Skimmer Series Continues.
- Reef Devil design has evolved over the years into today's finest small skimmer. We've also made it much easier to fit into your sump. New "Universal Outlet Assembly" includes a 1" articulated gate valve with a bubble trapping foam sleeve for in sump use or remove the sponge and use it external to sump.
- More powerful than ever. Easily outperforming skimmers twice its size. Performance that compares to skimmers costing $399.
- Advanced, patented "Downdraft"™ skimming tower technology, for the ultimate in powerful and highly effective waste removal. Removing waste that other skimmers would leave behind.
- Downdraft skimmers are the best at exporting algae growing phosphates from your tank. Up to 500x more phosphate removal than venturi designs.
- Automatic intake air regulation, by virtue of downdraft design. No need for intake air regulation valves.
- One of the biggest problems with other skimmer designs is totally eliminated. No air pumps, no Venturi/Beckett valves or special needle wheels pumps ever needed. Flows 10x more air then needle wheel type skimmers, allowing for much greater waste removal and better aeration of your aquariums water.
- Ultra-Compact design , small 7" diameter foot print, capable of fitting where others can't.
- Pump can be placed anywhere there is room in the sump for it.
- Pump includes Catalina CA 1800
- Designed and tested by professional aquarists for superior performance.
- Only one initial adjustment needed for matching the pump's flow to skimmer.
- The original set and forget skimmer design.
- Long term reliable service. When other skimmers are in the junk pile you can count on the reef devil to keep performing.
- Non clogging design for air and water flow will eliminate your hassles.
- No special (expensive) water pumps needed. No venturi, No needle wheels.
All standard pumps can be used to power this skimmer.
- Only one energy efficient submersible or external pump needed.
- Easy to clean collection cup and neck. Cup simply lifts off skimmer for cleaning.
- Open foam collection neck also makes for quick cleanings.
- Great for tight spots. Height of only 21 inches.
- Ready for in-sump or outside the sump installation.
- Can also be installed up to three feet away from the sump with a 1" drain hose.
- Rated for sparkling clean tanks up to 180 gallons.
Be the first to submit a review on this product!
Review and Rate this Item
AquaCave, Inc. 3909 Grove Ave, Gurnee, IL 60031 - Copyright ©2001-2012 AquaCave, Inc. All rights reserved.
Unauthorized use of any images, thumbnails, illustrations, descriptions, article content, sounds, or registered trademarks of AquaCave, Inc. is strictly prohibited under copyright law. Site content, including photography, descriptions, pricing, promotions, and availability are subject to change without notice
AquaCave.com - Aquarium Supplies Company.
SSL Certificate Provider