FREE SHIPPING on orders over 175*
Call Us: 847.775.0640
In Cart, Total:
Controllers & Accessories
Dosing Pumps & Top-Off
Filters & Reactors
Food & Feeders
Medications & Vitamins
Monitors & Testers
Pumps & Powerheads
Discounts & Clearance
Live Help Chat
Aquarium Cleaner / Polisher
NOVUS Polish/Scratch Removal kit for acrylic
click on thumbnail to zoom
Other products by
NOVUS #1 Polish, 2 oz
NOVUS #1 Cleans, Shines, and Protects All Plastics.
1. If the surface is extremely dirty, apply NOVUS #1 liberally and wipe using long, sweeping strokes. Do not use pressure at this time or large dirt particles may scratch the plastic.
2. Re-apply NOVUS #1 Polish using short, circular strokes with a clean portion of the cloth.
3. When surface is thoroughly clean and uniformly covered, buff to a slippery glaze with a clean portion of the cloth. Surfaces buffed to a high glaze are more resistant to dust and future scratching.
4. Reapply NOVUS #1 regularly to maintain the anti static, smudge and scratch resistant properties.
Gently cleans all plastics without scratching. Leaves a lustrous shine that resists fogging, repels dust, and eliminates static.
-Resists finger marking
-Contains no abrasives or harsh chemicals
-Leaves a smooth, clean, greaseless shine
NOVUS #2 Fine Scratch Remover, 2 oz
NOVUS NO. 2 Removes Fine Scratches from Most Plastics.
1. Observe condition of the surface to be treated. The deeper the scratches, the greater the pressure required to remove them. If the surface is dirty, clean with NOVUS No.1 before applying NOVUS No.2.
2. Shake well, Test in an inconspicuous area.
3. Apply NOVUS No. 2 liberally. Using a clean, soft cloth, polish with a firm back-and-forth motion at right angles to the scratches. Keep the cloth saturated with polish at all times.
4. When the worst scratches have been polished out, reapply NOVUS No.2 uniformly in a circular motion to the entire surface using short, circular strokes and light pressure. Allow to dry to a light haze.
5. Using a clean portion of the cloth, buff the surface to a slippery glaze using firm, short strokes. This procedure is imperative in achieving the best results.
6. For heavy scratches, multiple applications of NOVUS No.2 or an application of NOVUS No.3 may be required.
7. Follow with NOVUS No.1 for best results.
Removes fine scratches, haziness and abrasions from most plastics. With repeated use, NOVUS No.2 restores faded and discoloured plastics.
-Removes the damage instead of filling it in -Buffs out quickly
-After restoring, seals with a coat of polish
NOVUS #3 Heavy Scratch Remover, 2 oz
NOVUS No.3 Removes Heavy Scratches from Most Acrylics.
1. Remove surface dirt and dust with NOVUS No.1.
2. Shake well. Test in an inconspicuous area.
3. Apply NOVUS No.3 liberally. Using a clean, soft cloth, polish with a firm back-and-forth motion at right angles to the scratches. Keep the cloth saturated with polish at all times.
4. Continue polishing until only fine scratches remain. Using cloth, remove all remaining polish, this is very important!
5. Using a clean cloth, apply NOVUS No.2 in a circular motion uniformly to entire surface. Polish using light pressure until NOVUS No.2 dries to a light haze. 6. Using a clean portion of the cloth, buff the surface clean. Follow with NOVUS No.1 for best results.
Removes heavy scratches and abrasions from most acrylic surfaces. Use when damage is too severe to be restored with NOVUS No.2 polish.
-Requires use of NOVUS No.2 for final finishing.
-Not recommended for use on coated plastics.
(based on 1 review)
Showing 1 Review:
by Tom Toro
Very nice product
When I bought my 240 acrylic, it was a scratched up mess. With this system and a buffing wheel, we made this tank look like new. Almost invisible. Delivers what it promises.
Review and Rate this Item
More Items In Aquarium Cleaner / Polisher
Kent Marine Acrylic/Glass Cleaner 8 Oz
+ Add to Cart
Novus Plastic Polish #3 8 Oz.
+ Add to Cart
Novus Plastic Polish #2 8 Oz.
+ Add to Cart
Novus Plastic Polish #1 8 Oz.
+ Add to Cart
AquaCave, Inc. 3909 Grove Ave, Gurnee, IL 60031 - Copyright ©2001-2012 AquaCave, Inc. All rights reserved.
Unauthorized use of any images, thumbnails, illustrations, descriptions, article content, sounds, or registered trademarks of AquaCave, Inc. is strictly prohibited under copyright law. Site content, including photography, descriptions, pricing, promotions, and availability are subject to change without notice
AquaCave.com - Aquarium Supplies Company.
SSL Certificate Provider