External Aquarium Water Pumps
- Blue Line External Aquarium Water Pumps : These pumps are designed and built by a former chief engineer from Iwaki-Japan. They feature the same flow curves, high head pressure, low noise, and reliability that have made Iwaki the best magnetic drive pumps available. The BlueLine HD pumps are even slightly quieter than Iwaki, with a lower frequency. These units are yellow rather than green and carry a full 2 Year parts and labor guarantee.
- Gen-X External Aquarium Water Pumps : Gen-X External Aquarium Water Pumps come with non-corrosive polypropylene housing and non-leak sealless pump. Gen-X External Aquarium Water Pumps are highly efficient, economical type pumps with single phase motor with thermal protector.
- MD External Aquarium Water Pumps : MD external aquarium water pumps are widely used in the aquarium industry. These magnetic pumps offer the capacity of pumping a high valume of water at an extremly low price. MD aquarium water pumps pumps have magnetic drive with ceramic shafts, so they are compatible in both fresh and saltwater.
- Iwaki External Aquarium Wate Pumps - Japanese Motors : Iwaki Walchem magnetic drive pumps will run longer, quieter and cooler than any traditional mag drive. Extraordinarily high efficiencies make these pumps the clear choice in almost every process, recirculation or transfer application.
- Sequence Reeflo External Aquarium Water Pumps : Sequence Pumps, the leading manufacturer of efficient pumps for the water garden industry for over 25 years, introduces its Reeflo line of external aquarium water pumps dedicated to aquarium and marine applications.
Sequence Pumps®, the leading manufacturer of efficient pumps for the water garden industry for over 25 years, introduces its Reeflo™ product line dedicated to aquarium and marine applications.
With a combination of energy efficient motors, heavy duty silicon carbide seals, stainless steel fasteners, and UV resistant translucent PVC housing, you can confidently choose the Reeflo™ product line for your aquarium needs.
Theres nothing quite like an original. And when it comes to energy efficient pond pumps, theres nothing like Sequence - the original high efficiency pump. Although there are many external pumps to choose from, none provide the complete package the way Sequence does.
Sequence pumps..."Genuine by design"
Sequence pumps can serve a wide variety of water transfer and re-circulation applications. They are designed to operate efficiently over a wide range of flows and pressures.
Draws 50% less power than comparable submersible pumps while giving more flow.
Sequence pumps installed near areas of relaxation and entertainment generate minimal noise levels For example, the 1/4 H.P. unit has 52 dB noise level at 10'. A normal conversation is 60 dB for reference.
Sequence pumps are end-suction centrifugal units, designed to be placed outside the pond or water. This means no devastating 'oil slicks', no dangerous electrical situations, and no messy wading or diving to service the unit. This protects you as well as your fish!
Our motors are totally enclosed for maximum protection. Their breakthrough design provides for ultra low watt consumption, along with low temperature rise.
Sequence pumps are manufactured in the USA of the best materials available. The motors are specially designed and custom built for long term continuous duty. Each Sequence pump is fully bench tested prior to shipping.
Sequence pumps produce a maximum flow rate with minimal electrical consumption. The money saved from lower operating costs, can pay for the pump in a matter of months.
Sequence pumps are industrial grade equipment. When properly installed, they provide you with years of dependable, trouble free service.
- Sequence SW External Aquarium Water Pumps : Sequence SW External Aquarium Water Pumps uses Less than half the watt draw of comparable submersible pumps.
Sequence SW pumps come with dry run resistant mechanical seals and stainless steel hardware.
Submersible Aquarium Water Pumps & Powerheads
- Azoo Aquarium Powerheads : Azoo Aquarium Powerheads are suitable for fresh and saltwater aquariums and garden ponds. Azoo powerheads can be used to pump water, provide oxygen, or power a fountain.
- Hailea HX Aquarium Powerheads : Hailez HX water Pumps are a great value. These powerful submersible water pumps are ideal for a wide variety of applications, including hatcheries, aquariums, hydrophonics, and water gardens.
HX water pumps are magnetically driven, they are fresh and saltwater compatible and feature an alumina ceramic shaft.
- Mag Drive Aquarium Water Pumps : Mag Drive pumps may be used externally or submersed. Top quality features such as ceramic shaft, heavy duty copper motor windings, standard NPT ports, internal o-ring seals and ceramic/magnetic impellers make Mag Drive pumps reliable and consistent.
- Maxi-Jet Aquarium Powerheads : Maxi-Jet pump and powerhead is ideal for powering undergravel filters or creating internal water movement from its fully rotational output. The Maxi-Jet powerhead incorporates a venturi aeration device to provide optimal aeration and gas exchange in the aquarium.
- Ocean Runner Aquarium Water Pumps by AquaMedic : The Ocean Runner pumps are powerful universal pumps to be used as circulation or current pumps, both in saltwater and freshwater aquarium. The Ocean Runners are supplied with a rugged pump housing, an energy saving motor, a polished ceramic shaft and ceramic bearings. All these qualities ensure a quiet and maintenance free performance for many years.
- Resun King Aquarium Water Pumps : Resun King Aquarium Water Pumps are Quiet and afordable. These water pumps come with One Year Warranty.
- Quiet One Aquarium Water Pumps
- Sedra Aquarium Water Pumps
- SEIO Super Flow Aquarium Powerheads : Seio Super Flow Aquarium Powerheads pumps are energy efficient, put out very low heat and provide very high-volume and well-dispersed water flow: These features help to keep electric bills low, while adding the needed flow to your tank. Additional features of Seio Super Flow Aquarium Powerheads include ceramic shafts and durable high-impact plastic impellers that make these pumps reliable and long-lasting.
- Sen Aquarium Water Pumps : Sen Aquarium Water Pumps are thermally protected Powerful, quiet, and reliable. Sen Aquarium Water Pumps are ideal for saltwater or freshwater applications.
- Tunze Turbelle Streams & Accessories : Since the introduction of the Tunze Turbelle stream pump, the realisation of currents in reef aquariums has changed. Tunze Turbelle stream pump has been developed especially for water circulation in aquariums and sets an absolute record in the field of aquarium pumps with 20,000 l/h (5,283 US gal./h) and an energy consumption of 62 Watt.
- ZooMed Power-Sweep Aquarium Powerheads : Automatic rotating feature of ZooMed Power Sweep Aquarium Powerhead creates greater surface agitation allowing a high oxygen exchange rate. Rotating feature breaks down the surface film of dead bacteria which can inhibit oxygen exchange.
Magnetic Pump Holders
- Turbelle Streem Magnet Holders : Turbelle Streem Magnet Holders permit an uncomplicated and stable mounting of the Turbelle® at every point of the aquarium pane.
- Sure Grip 50 Magnet Pump Holders by AlgaeFree : Tired of replacing those suction cups on your maxijets? It's not only expensive but can cause damage to your tank when your pump falls down. AlgaeFree just came out with a way to solve this problem. 2 new Sure Grip magnet holders that work with Maxijet, SEIO and Tunze Stream pumps.
Blue Line Pump Saver : The BlueLine Pump Protector is designed to shut down the main pump if the water level falls below the desired height. It will automatically restart the pump when the water level rises above the set point.
- Prevents main pump burnout from running dry.
- Shuts down pump when water level is too low.
- Circuitry designed to UL specifications.