AquaFuge Hang-On Refugium by CPR Aquatic : CPR AquaFuge hang-on refugiums come in three different sizes to meet the needs of marine aquarists.
Each AquaFuge refugium model comes with its own powerhead and features a unique baffle system that prevents the substrate and organisms from being disturbed yet also allows enough water to flow through the eliminate any stagnant areas.
The AquaFuge provides ideal growth conditions for food items, such as copepods and ampipods, to feed invertebrates and fish in the main tank.
Aqua Fuge PS Refugiums by CPR Aquatic : The new AquaFuge PS refugium incorporates a protein skimmer into hang on the back design. Providing all the great benefits of our other AquaFuges, AquaFuge PS refugium will also remove any excess organics flowing through the refugium while also providing for oxygenation of any marine system. The AquaFuge PS refugium is available in two sizes and the protein skimmer is operated by an included Maxi-jet 1200.
Refugiums by Precision Marine : Precision Marine refugiums are fabricated entirely of Made in U.S.A. cast acrylic, check out the appointments of the Precision Marine refuge tanks. Our plastic fabricators give attention to every detail. Better yet, check the price. It’s all about performance, value and service at PM. Precision Marine Refugium is available in 3 sizes.
Eshopps Refugiums, 2nd Generation
Refugiums by Aquatic Design Habitats ADHI : Refugiums are one of the most efficient ways of filtration in saltwater aquaria today. Not only is it a natural way to filter your display tank but it is a sanctuary for micro-organisms to flourish and reproduce. The Macro-algae used in the refugium will utilize nitrates and phosphates from your water column. These algae’s uses these nutrients to grow and thrive. Specifications: High quality cast acrylic refugium filter with unequalled value. Includes Compact Fluorescent Light for the Refugia area. First Compartment to fit in-sump protein skimmers. Rated for tanks up to 300 gallons. 3 year warranty.
- Refugium 20 by Aquatic Design Habitats ADHI : Dimensions: 24L x 12"W x 16"H
- Refugium 30 by Aquatic Design Habitats ADHI : Dimensions: 30L x 14"W x 18"H
- Refugium 45 by Aquatic Design Habitats ADHI : Dimensions: 36L x 16"W x 18"H
- Refugium 60 by Aquatic Design Habitats ADHI : Dimensions: 42L x 18"W x 18"H
In-Tank Refugiums by CPR Aquatic : The CITR In-Tank Refugium by CPR is a "safe house" that provides a protected area to help newly added fish or invertebrates easily acclimate to a new tank while also providing a place for injured fish or corals to regenerate damaged tissue without the need for a separate quarantine tank. The CITR in-tank refugiums also function as a culturing area for small organisms that are intended to be provided as a food source for the inhabitants of the main portion of the tank.
Hang-On-Back Refugiums by Ecosystem Aquarium
- EcoSystem 40 Hang-On-Back Refugium : The EcoSytem 40 is the perfect refugium for small tanks from 10 to 40 gallons. Set up a small aquarium in your bedroom, office, or business.
- EcoSystem 60 Hang-On-Back Refugium : Ecosystem 60 Refugium gives you all the benefits of the EcoSystem 40 system, but with larger capacity! Ecosystem 60 Refugium Supports 40 - 60 gallon aquariums.
- EcoSystem Pro 40 Hang-On-Back Refugium : The EcoSytem Pro 40 is the perfect solution for small tanks from 10 to 40 gallons. Set up a small aquarium in your bedroom, office, or business. Same great performance as our standard EcoSystem 40 unit plus added cleaning power of Bak-Pak Protein Skimmer.
- EcoSystem Pro 60 Hang-On-Back Refugium : Ecosystem 60 Refugium gives you all the benefits of the EcoSystem Pro 40 system, but with larger capacity! Same great performance as our standard EcoSystem 60 unit plus added cleaning power of Bak-Pak Protein Skimmer.
Reefugiums by EcoSystem Aquarium
- Reefugium 100M by EcoSystem Aquarium : Suppliment your existing filtration system and capture the benefits of Miracle Mud. Refugium with Miricle Mud provides continuous releasing of nutrients/minerals and trace elements into your aquarium. For aquariums up to 120 gallon.
- Reefugium 200M by EcoSystem Aquarium : Creates an ideal “Nursery” area for fish fries.
Refugium establishes controlled growing area for micro algae which can reduce nuisance “hair” algae grown in the main aquarium. For aquariums up to 300 gallons.
Refugium Light Fixtures
- Coralife Power Compact Fixtures
- Current USA ORBIT Power Compact Fixtures
- Current USA SATELLITE Power Compact Fixtures
- Marine Biosediment Refugium Media by Kent Marine : Biofiltration Substrate for Refugiums, Mud Filters, All Marine Aquariums, and Seagrass Beds.
- MIRACLE MUD Refugium Media by EcoSystem Aquarium : Miracle Mud is a product of EcoSystem Aquarium that has been carefully formulated to include all the essential trace elements, minerals, and components necessary to maintain a successful aquarium.
Miracle Mud will continually replenish your aquarium's concentration of trace elements and minerals to create an ideal environment. Miracle Mud also contains anaerobic microorganisms that denitrify the aquarium leading to a pristine home for your fishes and corals.
- Fiji Mud, Refugium Booster : Fiji Mud is collected from rare mud patches, discovered by science years ago, which are found in clear uncontaminated seawater. These patches typically occur at 40 - 50 feet of cool, clear water just off the coral reef. Fiji Mud is unique in its ability to release essential minerals and vital nutrients that will allow hard and soft corals to flourish whether you are starting a new refugium or topping up your existing one. Figi Mud contains all the major and minor trace elements as they naturally occur as well as an elaborate network of 5 - 100 micron size organisms that are critical for the success with Acropora and other small polyp stony corals.
Alternate use: Figi Mud can also be added directly to your aquarium at the rate of one teaspoon per 100 gallons twice weekly. Mix Figi Mud with tank water and pour directly into water flow, the water will become cloudy but will return crystal clear overnight. This will add the essentials nutrients when no refugium is available.
Protean 400 Refugium Combo by AE Tech : he Protean 400 System.
A true high performance all-in-one (AIO) filter system.
It has the powerful Sump Buddy 40 skimmer built in. The versatility of being configured as either a Refugium, Berlin, or Plankton type sump.
* Dimensions: 28"x11"x16"x1/4"
* Capacity: 22 gallons
* Skimmer: Powerful 350 gph Downdraft II technology Sump Buddy skimmer build-in.
* Skimmer pump: Catalina CA 2200 included
* Mechanical Filter: 1- micron filter bag
* Constant water level skimmer compartment & bubble trapping dividers
* Probe & Heater holders
* Heavy Duty drainable Acrylic Cup
* Tank Sizes: up to 150 gallons
* Pictured with Optional 13W Refugium Light Fixture and Return Pump.