AquaFx Reverse Osmosis Units
Spectra Pure Saltwater & Reef RO/DI Systems
SPECTRA PURE MAXCAP RO/DI SYSTEM (MC-RODI): SPECTRA PURE MAXCAP RO/DI SYSTEM (MC-RODI)
Incredible break-through in DI cartridge technology will reduce your costs to produce DI water by over 50%.
SpectraPure® MAXCAP® RO/DI™ Systems incorporate our SpectraPure Membrane that produces 90 GPD. It also has the highest rejection rate available at 98% average (minimum 96%) @ 60 psi & 77 degF. Used in combination with our MAXCAP® DI™ and silica-removal Silica-Buster™ deionizing cartridges, this system provides the ultimate removal of algae promoting substances, including colloidal silica, and the longest deionizing cartridge life, significantly reducing the cost of operation. This is water purification at its best, an RO/DI system designed to continuously produce economical ultra-pure water.
This super-capacity DI system consists of a newly developed MAXCAP® DI™ Cartridge, with over three times as much contaminate removal capacity as any other Mixed-Bed DI cartridge. The final stage consists of our SilicaBuster™ DI cartridge, with two, dual inline electronic purity monitors to determine the performance of the RO membrane as well as the DI exhaustion points. While competitors claim ZERO TDS, don't be fooled by limitations of most inexpensive DI Systems. Besides, it just makes sense. Two stages of high quality DI cartridges will definitely produce higher-purity water more reliably over the life of the cartridges than any single stage.
The MAXCAP® RO/DI™ is available with either one 90 GPD membrane or two membranes for 180 gallons per day.
MAXCAP® RO/DI™ Systems are equipped with the finest pre-filtration 0.5 micron MicroTec™ pre-filters, and 20,000 ppm-gallon chlorine/chloramine capacity 0.5 micron carbon block pre-filters. Clear filter housings and a standard pressure gauge provide better monitoring of system performance. No more guessing about plugged pre-filters. Also included is a filter wrench and a 3/4" garden hose adapter.
Our premium grade filters (as used in the MAXCAP® RO/DI™) are a significant upgrade in performance and capacity. Each of our premium grade filters has been extensively tested in the worst-case locations to insure performance, capacity, and reliability. If you have excellent tap water (a rarity these days, but it still happens in some places in the US ), you may be able to scrimp on pre-filtration, but we see that as the exception in most locations, and thus recommend you purchase the best pre-filtration you can afford. As important as pre-filtration is to removal of contaminants and the life of your expensive RO membrane (and subsequently the life of your DI cartridges), we think that for ultimate performance and lowest cost of ownership over the production life of your membrane that you should always use the best pre-filtration available.
• Ultra-high purity water (18 megohm-cm resistivity)
• SpectraPure Membranes have 98%+ rejection - extends DI cartridge life.
- Produces 90 or 180 Gallons Per Day
• New super-capacity 2-stage de ionizer
• The best pre-filtration available:
- High-efficiency 0.5 Micron Sediment Filter.
- ½ micron carbon block pre-filter (20,000 gallon chlorine removal capacity)
• Effective on well water and colloidal silica
• Clear housings and pressure gauge
• (2) Dual T.D.S Meters for accurate monitor
• Pressure gauge and (2) dual TDS meters
• Filter wrench and garden hose adapter
• Dimensions: 20” x 7” x 16”
SPECTRA PURE ULTRA-HIGH EFFICIENCY RO/DI SYSTEM (MC-RODI-100UHE): SPECTRA PURE ULTRA-HIGH EFFICIENCY RO/DI SYSTEM (MC-RODI-100UHE)
Our NEW MaxCap® UHE 100™ (Ultra-High Efficiency 100 GPD 5 Stage RO/DI) System has been designed to conserve one of our most precious resources…. Water. We have miniaturized the technology used in our rugged commercial PSP systems to achieve an incredible 1:2 ratio (* that’s TWO gallons of Ultra High Purity DI water for ONE gallon of waste*) in a microprocessor-controlled system no bigger than a standard RO/DI system!
With such high production rates, this revolutionary system has extremely low operational costs compared to any other system. Pre-filters last 2-3 times longer over conventional higher waste systems and the integral microprocessor-controlled UHE boost module automatically performs periodic pure water membrane flushes to extend membrane life and eliminate TDS creep.
The MaxCap® UHE 100™ also uses our field proven extra long life MaxCap® DI technology to produce Ultra-Pure DI water at half the cost of other systems. Reduce your water consumption and waste by four to ten times over other systems all while producing 100 gallons of ultra pure water per day at extremely low operational costs, all without compromising system performance or reliability!
* In areas having extremely poor water quality (TDS >500ppm) we recommend the system be operated at a 1:1 ratio of waste to product in order to maximize membrane life.
* The UHE system does not have the capability to fill a pressurized storage tank for drinking water purposes. In the future, we will be releasing a new UHE system for Drinking Water.
NOTE: This system has all components to fully automate filling of an open reservoir for the FLUSH CYCLE. Failure to install the auto-flush for this unit will void any warranty.
* MICROPROCESSOR UHE CONTROL MODULE:
- Ultra-High Efficiency Module
- Low Waste system (1:1 or better).
- Integral Boost Pump: Operates even in low supply pressure problem areas.
- Automatic Periodic Pure Water Membrane Flush!
- Membranes last longer! No more TDS Creep!
* HIGHEST EFFICIENCY PRE-FILTRATION AVAILABLE:
- Our best 0.2 Micron (Absolute) ZetaZorb™
Sediment Filter. 5X more dirt holding capacity than a 0.5 Micron Filter!
- Our best 0.5 Micron high capacity Chloramine removal Carbon Block Filter. (20,000 ppm-gallons Chlorine Removal!)
- Pre-Filters last 2x-3x longer in the UHE system as less waste = less water thru pre filters = longer life = more money saved!
* BEST OF THE BEST RO MEMBRANE:
- Highest quality hand-selected high-rejection (98+%) RO Membrane
- 100 Gallons Per Day (or more!)
* ULTRA CAPACITY DUAL STAGE DI:
- MaxCap® DI has 3.5 times more capacity than a typical mixed bed DI cartridge. Cuts DI water production costs in half!
- SpectraPure’s Silica-Buster™ DI maximizes silica & phosphate removal.
* ACCESSORIES INCLUDED WITH SYSTEM:
- (2) In-Line Dual TDS meters: Accurately monitor filter changes. No more guessing when to change DI cartidges.
- Liquid Filled Pressure Gauge: Monitors Pre-Filter changes.
- Filter Wrench: Helps remove Housing Canisters.
- Dual Electric Float Switches: Automates system to fill an atmospheric storage tank (open reservoir - provided by user) of any size.
This 100 GPD RO/DI System combines our innovative UHE™ 1/1 Technology with our MaxCap® Technology to create a water processing system that produces High Quality, Ultra-Pure water while reducing water consumption and waste by four to ten times over other systems. Produce 100 gallons per day without compromising membrane life or system reliability!
Reverse Osmosis Accessories & Add-on Components
Reverse Osmosis Replacement Filters
Reverse Osmosis Membranes
Reverse Osmosis Pressure Pumps
Reverse Osmosis Fittings & Tubing
Hydro-Logic Flowmaster Flow Meter : The Flowmaster measures how many gallons of filtered water have gone through the system and alerts you when it’s time to change filters.
You can program in the filter capacity and when you reach the target number of gallons, the Flowmaster beeps.
Important for knowing when to change the pre-filter for the Merlin-GP. Also ensures your system runs at its peak efficiency at removing contaminants.
Available in 3/8" quick connect.