In Cart, Total:
Controllers & Accessories
Dosing Pumps & Top-Off
Filters & Reactors
Food & Feeders
Medications & Vitamins
Monitors & Testers
Pumps & Powerheads
Discounts & Clearance
Live Help Chat
Teco SeaChill Aquarium Chillers
SeaChill TR-20 1/3 HPAquarium Chiller by TECO
click on thumbnail to zoom
Other products by
HEAVY ITEM Shipping Fee
FREIGHT Fee (+$120.00)
Usually Ships in 24-48 Hours
****SHIPS VIA FREIGHT****
High efficiency patented titanium exchanger:
- Increases the cooling efficiency about 30%, with consequent and considerable energy savings.
- Guaranteed stable and consistent temperatures.
Easy-to-install in-line model:
- requires no hard plumbing.
- barbed in-line connections included.
- inlet/outlet connections with valve and double fast joints for 5/8", 3/4" & 1" diameter tubing.
- leak proof compression fitting for hose connections.
- easy-to-use push button digital temperature control system
- automatically maintains the desired set temperature within ±1ºF
- brightly Lit Liquid Crystal Display
Low Noise and Vibration:
- everyday quiet operation with additional "SILENT" mode for additional sound dampening
New and modern design with compact dimensions:
- sleek, modern European designed housing
- molded handle allows for easy lifting and carrying
- sturdy plastic chassis
- small footprint allows easy placement
User friendly features:
- removable air filter for fast maintenance
- flashing display "ALARM" indicating when air filter is obstructed
- flashing "ALARM" indicating when UV bulb needs replaced (if UV present).
- Optional UV Sterilizer
- Optional Heater
2 Year Warranty:
- The best warranty in the industry.
- Online serial # search to determine remaing warranty.
- Parts and service available.
TR 20 Specifications:
POWER CONSUMPTION: 480 W
Silent Mode DbA: 39
DIGITAL THERMOSTAT: Yes
DIGITAL THERMOMETER: Yes
ECOLOGICAL REFRIGERANT: R134a
IN/OUT WATER CONNECTION: 5/8" & 3/4"
WEIGHT: 44 lbs / 20 Kg
DIMENSIONS: 17"x10 5/8"x17 3/4"
PULL DOWN SPECS:
The capacity specifications are intended as a guide at a room ambient temp of 86°F & heat load of 1.25 W/gallon
130 Gallons (27°F Pull down)
260 Gallons (18°F Pull down)
525 Gallons ( 9°F Pull down)
(based on 1 review)
Showing 1 Review:
Getting what you pay for!
This unit is VERY easy to install/setup. My options were already installed, just needed to connect the in/out hoses... turn on... and set my temp. The unit is chilling a 150gal tank with over 750Watts of lighting over it. It only comes on for about 15-20min and the temp is back to normal. Max swing from heater on to chiller on is 3 deg. My tank is much happier now. A great product that is worth every penny. BTW, it is more quiet than JBJ Artica series, and MUCH more quiet than the CurrentUSA series. Not audible in the next room over. I notice it turn on when in the room, but quickly forget it is on once running.
Review and Rate this Item
More Items In Teco SeaChill Aquarium Chillers
SeaChill TR-15 1/5 HP Aquarium Chiller by TECO
SeaChill TR30 1/2 HP Aquarium Chiller by TECO
SeaChill TR60 1 HP Aquarium Chiller by TECO
Replacement UV lamp for SeaChill Chillers
+ Add to Cart
AquaCave, Inc. 3909 Grove Ave, Gurnee, IL 60031 - Copyright ©2001-2012 AquaCave, Inc. All rights reserved.
Unauthorized use of any images, thumbnails, illustrations, descriptions, article content, sounds, or registered trademarks of AquaCave, Inc. is strictly prohibited under copyright law. Site content, including photography, descriptions, pricing, promotions, and availability are subject to change without notice
AquaCave.com - Aquarium Supplies Company.
SSL Certificate Provider