T5 Fluorescent Aquarium Light Fixtures
- TEK LIGHT T5 Light Fixtures by Sunlight Supply : Sunlight Supply Black Tek Light T5 fluorescent aquarium lighting system complete with built-in Triad T5 electronic ballasts, power-cords and switches allowing for dawn and dusk control, individual parabolic reflectors for each bulb made from German Tek 95% reflective aluminum and I-bolts with V-Hooks to suspend the unit over the tank.
- SUN BLAZE T5 Light Fixtures by Sunlight Supply : Sunlight Supply Sun Blaze T5 high output fluorescent grow light is the most economical choice in T5 light fixtures. Sunlight Supply Sun Blaze fluorescent aquarium fixture is 4ft. in length and comes in 4 or 8 bulb configuration. Sun Blaze T-5 fluorescent light system has a charcoal gray steel housing.
- Ocean Light T5 Light Fixtures by Aqua Medic : Ocean Light T5 light fixtures by Aqua Medic are hands down favorite among European aquarists, the T-5 bulb format is the latest in fluorescent technology. The Aqua Medic Oceanlight T5 internal electronic ballasts provide cool and reliable service while simplifying installation. A variety of sizes ensure that you’ll find the ideal luminary for your moderate-light reef tanks, fish-only systems, terrariums, or freshwater live-plant aquaria.
AquaMedic Oceanlight T5 light fixture systems come complete with a hanging kit and mounting legs for direct attachment to many glass aquariums. Every Aqua Medic Oceanlight T5 system includes a hanging kit and AquaMedic T5 lamps.
- NOVA Extreme T5 Light Fixtures by Current USA : Current USA Nova Extreme T-5 light fixtures are powered by an advanced electronic ballast, the high output T5 lamps are driven to their maximum potential while ensuring long lamp life. A German parabolic reflector increases light output up to 99%, while an integrated fan cools both ballast and lamps for efficient operation.
- Coralife T5 Double Strip Light Fixtures : Coralife T-5 Double Strip Light Fixtures come with On/off switch and built-in ballasts, Sleek, designer-black aluminum housing, Highly-polished reflector, Acrylic lens cover and Adjustable width tank mounts.
SUNDIAL T5 Fixtures by Current USA : Sundial T5HO Lighting System – Total Control.
* Individually contoured reflectors for maximum light intensity
* Dual integrated timers and automatic photocell for dawn/dusk and lunar lighting control
* Cool running, performance-driven electronic ballasts
* European style high output T5 lamps
* Rear-mounted fans designed for standard aquarium canopy installations
* Dimensions 30.125" x 9.5" x 3.75"
The Sundial high output T5 lighting system brings total control and extreme versatility to a variety of aquarium configurations. Whether it’s mounted on top of an aquarium or inside of a canopy or hood, you can rest assure that it’s designed to handle a variety of aquarium setups and still deliver professional results. The SunDial’s low-profile aluminum housing fits easily under most open-back canopies or hoods, and with only one power cord for total lighting control, the SunDial takes up less power outlet space.
The Sundial features the SlimPaq 10,000k and 460nm Actinic High Output T5 lamps, offering the longest useable lifespan and highest output efficiency of any aquarium lamp. Each unit also includes photocell-controlled Lunar Lights with interchangeable color lenses for automatic nighttime viewing, rear-mounted fan(s) for improved heat removal with canopy installations, dual integrated timers for dawn/dusk applications, splash lens, and docking mounts.
IceCap Reef Illuminations 4 x T5 & LED Combo Aquarium Lght Fixture: With nearly twenty years as a leader in aquarium lighting the decision to offer a full fixture was not made lightly.
Our first fixture had to be done right. We spent time talking with a cross section of the industry. We spoke with members of reef clubs across the country and with some of the smartest people we know, our resellers!
The first Reef Illuminations™ fixtures were shown at MACNA in New Jersey. Comments from the attendees were positive beyond our expectations. The quality of the sturdy Aluminum fixture and the integrated LunarLite™ Blue LEDs were just two of the most popular features. Reef Illuminations will be a series of fixtures. The first two fixtures of the series are a 4ft T5 with LunarLites™ and a T5/Metal Halide combo with LunarLites. Additional models will be added every few months.
Reef Illuminations Construction
The body of the fixtures are a very substantial, lightly textured, coated Aluminum. The Aluminum dissipates heat more efficiently than most construction materials and the chemical coating assures the fixtures stay shiny and corrosion free for years. Under the covers they are equally impressive. Wiring meets and exceeds the toughest specifications; internal components are held in place by bolts with washers the preferred assembly process instead of screws. Power cords are 3 meters (10ft) for increased safety.
The T5 fixture, as configured, does not require additional cooling. Cooling in the T5 Metal Halide Combo is accomplished two ways, natural venting through the grill down the center of the fixture and with two fans, one push, one pull. DC fans were chosen for increased reliability and less noise. Reef Illuminations fixtures will be available in both Silver and Black finish, black available sometime in Q-1.
Reef Illuminations fixtures are designed to emulate a specific environment The health of a reef display is dependent on the correct amount and spectrum of light.
The Reef Illuminations Metal Halide/T5 combo with its 2 metal halide lamps, 2 T5 fluorescent lamps, and 2 LED LunarLites tube arrays generates a lot of light. This fixture is best suited for deep aquariums or displays dominated by Acropora, Seriatopora, Stylophora, Porites, and other shallow water specimens. The Reef Illuminations T5 fixture with its four T5 fluorescent lamps with 4 LED LunarLites tube arrays is best suited for shallow aquariums or deepwater corals such as Acanthastrea, Trachyphyllia, Scolymia, Cynarina, Fungia, Cycloseris, Blastomussa, etc. Don’t confuse lower light with lower quality light. Some fixtures don’t put out much light because of poor design. We’re putting out the right amount of good quality light for the right applications.
IceCap Reef Illuminations 6 x T5 & LED Combo Aquarium Lght Fixture
Tek ELITE T5 Ligth Fixtures by Sunlight Supply; • 98% reflective European aluminum reflectors increase output by over 300%
• Active air cooling for optimum lamp performance
• Includes acrylic shield
• Aluminum body is lightweight
• Powder coated with graphite color that is heavy duty and rust proof
• Accommodates ultra efficient, high output T5 lamps (optional)
• Sleek profile only 2.5 inches high
• 2 power switches and cords for better lighting control – allows independent use of timers
• Cool operation and NO noise • Two 8 ft power cords - 120 volt
• Compatible with both of our cable hanging kits (sold separately)
Fixture Dimensions: 47" L x 15.75" W x 2.5" H
Fabricated and assembled in the USA with US and globally sourced parts.
Aqua Medic Ocean Lights T5 Light Fixtures : A hands down favorite among European aquarists, the T-5 bulb format is the latest in fluorescent technology.
The Oceanlight T5’s internal electronic ballasts provide cool and reliable service while simplifying installation. A variety of sizes ensure that you’ll find the ideal luminary for your moderate-light reef tanks, fish-only systems, terrariums, or freshwater live-plant aquaria.
Oceanlight T5 systems come complete with a hanging kit and mounting legs for direct attachment to many glass aquariums.
NOVA Extreme PRO T5 Light Fixtures by Current USA : T5 high-output lighting fixture Witness the next evolution in T5HO lighting
* Individually contoured reflectors for maximum light intensity
* Cool running, performance-driven electronic ballasts
* Fan-cooled for superior color spectrum, output and lifespan
* Independent controls for dawn/dusk applications
The Nova Extreme Pro combines the best in both design and functionality, making it a great addition to any aquarium. The sleek black-aluminum construction not only maintains a low profile on the aquarium, its design also allows it to dissipate heat away from the aquarium, lamps and components. Individual polished reflectors coupled with highly efficient electronic ballasts maximize the light output and intensity of the SlimPaq T5 HO lamps.
SlimPaq high output T5 lamps offer a quantum leap in lamp performance, with more than 50% higher output compared to an ordinary T5, T8 or T12 fluorescent systems, and longer lifespan. Using our proprietary blend of tri-phosphors, the high levels produce stunning color rendition and penetrating intensity. The Nova Extreme Pro includes a fan-cooled aluminum housing, independent controls for dawn/dusk applications, individually contoured reflectors for increased light output, splash lens and docking mounts.
NOVA Extreme T5 Light Fixtures by Current USA ; Powered by an advanced electronic ballast, the high output T5 lamps are driven to their maximum potential while ensuring long lamp life.
The patented circuitry inside each ballast ensures consistent high performance and low energy consumption while meeting FCC standards with EMI protection and low THD.
All components are the highest quality available, meeting ISO 9001 standards, and are potted to reduce thermal stress and increase ballast life expectancy.
A German parabolic reflector increases light output up to 99%, while an integrated fan cools both ballast and lamps for efficient operation.
- European style high output T5 lamps. Each fixture includes two 460nm Actinic Blue and two Daylight 10,000K SlimPaq high output T5 lamps
- Performance driven electronic ballast
- Parabolic reflector
- Fan cooled for maximum efficiency
- Energy efficient
- Two independent circuits with 6 ft. grounded power cords independently control 10,000K Daylight lamps and 460nm Actinic Blue lamps.
NOVA Extreme 2xHO T5 Fixtures by Current USA ; Experience the whole new level of brightness
* European style high output T5 lamps
* Performance driven electronic ballast
* New single lamp reflector greatly increases light output
* Slim design & energy efficient
Simplicity by Design
The Nova Extreme™ combines the best in both design and functionality and is a great addition to any aquarium. The sleek black-aluminum construction not only maintains a low profile on the aquarium, its design also allows it to dissipate heat away from the aquarium, lamps and components. Our new polished individual single lamp reflector directs over 99% of the T5 lighting into the aquarium while a polycarbonate splash lens protects lamps. Sliding aquarium mounts adjust easily to ensure a proper fit for your aquarium. Only a single power cord delivers all the lighting you need for the ultimate looking aquarium.
The ultimate in performance
SlimPaq High Output T-5 lamps offer a quantum leap in lamp performance, nearly doubling the lumen output compared to an ordinary T5, T8 or T12 fluorescent system. Using our proprietary blend of tri-phosphors, the high PAR & CRI levels produce stunning color rendition and penetrating intensity. Coupled with our finely tuned electronic driving system, SlimPaq lamps have the longest usable life-span of any aquarium lamp.
Each Nova Extreme includes two high output T5 SlimPaq lamps and sliding docking mounts.
SlimPaq Actinic T5HO (Saltwater models only) - A super actinic blue lamp emitting light energy required by corals and invertebrates, along with producing a high UV output. Outstanding color rendition that makes corals, invertebrates and fish fluoresce brilliantly.
SlimPaq Freshwater T5HO (Freshwater models only) - A bright pinkish hue lamp emits the ideal light energy and spectrum required by freshwater plants for photosynthesis. High color rendition enhances the brilliant colors in freshwater fish and brings out the lush green in plants.
SlimPaq 10,000K T5HO - A powerful, penetrating full spectrum lamp replicating sunlight found on living coral reefs. Exceptional high lumen output concentrated between 400-480nm stimulates zooxanthellae production increasing both coral and invertebrate growth.
CoralVue T5/LED Light Fixtures; Reflector Material: 95% Germany Alanod Mirror Finish Aluminum. Worlds finest mirror finish metal manufacturer.
Reflector Design: Individual parabollic spider bent reflectors under each T5 lamp.
Ballast: Microprocessor controlled ballast allows for 40% more extended bulb life over magnetic and IC Solid State powered T5 ballast.
LED Supplement/Moonlight: High power 1 watt LED’s for added florescence of marine animals or moonlight phase for coral and fish spawning.
Enclosure: Extruded 3/16″ aluminum with automotive grade high gloss painted finish.
Brackets: Full free hanging hardware system with easy height adjustment settings. 360° Rotatable fixture mount for easy access during maintenance. Adjustable height mounting legs to help with coral acclimation.
* Coralvue® T5/LED 4 Bulb Fixture
* Plug-n-play fixture
* Has only 1 single power cord coming from fixture to a junction box which splits into 3 power cords that can be used with individual timers.
* Includes hanging kit and fully adjustable legs.
* The 36″ fixture includes 7 high power 1 watt LEDs.
WavePoint T5 Light Fixtures: Features:
* World’s Most Advanced Aquatic Lighting System
* 14X Light Amplifying Paradynamic Reflector
* Dual Sealed, High Moisture Resistant Fixture
* Premium UL Listed GFCI Plug
* Ultra-Silent & Energy Efficient
Finnex T5 & LED Light Fixtures : A new generation of aquarium lighting system combines four high output energy saving T5 fluorescent and a strip of high par value LED.
This ultimate combination brings out the fluorescent colors of coral and emits a natural shimmering effect without high energy cost.
• Fan cooled powder coating aluminum hood
• A center strip of multiple 1 watt high intensity coral fluorescent blue LED with dual power setting
o Intensive LED simulates a sunlight shimmering effect
o Dimming LED simulates a moonlight effect
• 2 actinic blue and 2 daylight high output T5 fluorescent with individual reflector
• 3 Independent power controls for T5 and LED light
• Saves energy and low heat build-up in the tank
SUN BLAZE T5 Light Fixtures : Sunlight Supply's Sun Blaze T5 high output fluorescent grow light is the most economical choice in T5 light fixtures.
This 4ft. - 8 bulb 432W fluorescent light system has a charcoal gray steel housing.
- 432 Watts
- 120V Electronic Ballast
- INCLUDES SPECTRALUX 6,500K T5 LAMPS
- Low profile design
- Reflector is made of highly reflective aluminum
- Charcoal grey powder coated steel housing
- Louvered for efficient cooling
- Comes standard with two wire cable hangers
- Includes 12ft. grounded power cord
- Lamps Sold Separately
- Does Not accept protective lenses
- Dimensions: 47" L x 17.5" W x 2.5" H
- 1 year Warranty
GLO High Output T5 Light Fixtures by HAGEN : Hagen Glo T5 HO Linear Fluorescent Lighting System
This is perhaps the most advanced T5 lighting system available!
These fixtures are not only incredibly attractive but also incorporate an incredibly designed and engineered housing that directs maximum lighting into your aquarium. One of the reason the housing reflects so much light is that these fixtures have been highly polished by state-of-the-art equipment.
GLO T5 HO Linear Flourescent Lighting Systems are available in three High Output formats; 24W, 39W, and 54W in both single and double light configurations. All models are equipped with a T5HO (High Output) electronic ballast, water resistant compression-fit end caps and "mirror-finish" internal aluminum reflector.
Each lighting system comes with aquarium mounting brackets for secure installation and vertical adjustments. In addition, the fixtures include mounting legs with adjustable heights. Hagen created these wonderful fixtures with components that exceed all North American electrical codes for water resistance.
* Integrated Extension Brakets - 24 watt unit fits aquariums 23 to 40 inches
39 watt unit fits aquariums 35 to 52 inches
54 watt unit fits aquariums 46.75 to 64 inches.
* Aquarium Mounting Brackets - Allows the fixture to be fastened to the aquarium and allow for 4 different vertical positions and assisting in adjusting the light levels.
* Integrated Suspension Tabs - Enables easy suspension over your aquarium but if not used they recess into the fixture ensuring a clean attractive look.
* Electronic Technology - Creates optimal bulb performance and longevity of the lamp and ballast.
* Lamps sold separately. CLICK HERE to add your choice of T5 Lamps
Sunbeam T5 light Fixtures by Aqua Medic; Aqua Medic T5 Sun Beam: Like all other Aqua Medic Light Systems the T5 Sun Beam is manufactured in powder coated aluminum. It can be fixed with the AquaFit suspension kit to the ceiling or it can be directly mounted inside a hood.
The T5 Sun Beam is supplied with water proof lamp holders, high quality electronic ballasts and corrosion protected high efficiency reflectors. The reflectors are just clipped onto the T5 tubes.
Coralife T5 Double Strip Light Fixtures: * On/off switch and built-in ballasts
* Sleek, designer-black aluminum housing
* Highly-polished reflector
* Acrylic lens cover
* Adjustable width tank mounts