The Berlin filtration system is an easy and inexpensive filtration option for your reef tank. Biological filtration comes from the live rock in the tank.
Organic waste is removed by the use of a Protein Skimmer.
- 2 x 1" female threaded inlet and and 1 x 1" outlet.
- An inexpensive filter which has a very low maintenance / husbandry requirement.
- Dimmensions: 42"L x 18"W x 18H"
- Skimmer Chamber: 17.5"x 12"
- Sump Chamber: 17.5" x 16"
- Pump Chamber: 17.5" x 14"
- Max. Flow: 1,500 gallons
- Rated for tanks up to 300 gallons
- 3 year warranty
- High Quality cast acrylic construction
Questions on ADHI Berlin Sump 60 by Aquatic Design Habitats
No questions asked yet
Best sump for the money Ive seen Review by WillyB
Wow! I found this sump poking around on Aquacave and I had already bought an Allglass sump for the same price that was half the size and bowed out from the cheap thin acrylic. So I had to try this one for the price and all I can say is what a deal. It is very well made and super high quality. I think you would have to spend $400 plus for something of the same size and quality. Two thumbs up all the way!! Oh and it comes with all the fittings you could use and even thread tape! (Posted on 5/5/2009)
ADHI 60 gallon sump Review by tidepool
Ive had this sump for about a year and a half, and couldn't be happier with it. Solid acrylic construction. Nice sized compartment for my large skimmer. I'm using this sump in my basement, and have no issues with micro bubbles entering the display tank. Plenty of room for overflow when the main pump is off or during a power failure. (Posted on 7/20/2008)