Frequently bought together
Refugiums are one of the most efficient ways of filtration in saltwater aquaria today.
Not only is it a natural way to filter your display tank but it is a sanctuary for micro-organisms to flourish and reproduce.
The Macro-algae used in the refugium will utilize nitrates and phosphates from your water column. These algae’s uses these nutrients to grow and thrive.
Picture Notes: Model 45 pictured with optional equipment.
• High quality cast acrylic refugium filter with unequalled value
• Includes a 1x18 watt Compact Fluorescent Light for the Refugia area
• First Compartment is 6" x 11.5" x 10" Deep to fit in-sump protein skimmers.
• 1" threaded inlet and outlet (for external return pump)
• Rated for tanks up to 90 gallons
• 3 year warranty
• Dimensions: 24L x 12"W x 16"H
* 800 GPH water flow
Questions on ADHI Refugium 20 Refugium Sump by Aquatic Design Habitats
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Very well made Review by DaveK
Large area for Protein Skimmer, large area for return pump. Adapters for return pump, heavy construction. (Posted on 2/15/2010)
Write Your Own Review
- Very well made Review by DaveK
- Large area for Protein Skimmer, large area for return pump. Adapters for return pump, heavy construction. (Posted on 2/15/2010)