Refugiums are one of the most efficient ways of filtration in saltwater aquaria today.
Not only is it a natural way to filter your display tank but it is a sanctuary for micro-organisms to flourish and reproduce.
The Macro-algae used in the refugium will utilize nitrates and phosphates from your water column. These algae’s uses these nutrients to grow and thrive.
Picture Notes: Model 45 pictured with optional equipment.
• High quality cast acrylic refugium filter with unequalled value
• Includes a 1x32 watt Compact Fluorescent Light for the Refugia area
• First Compartment is 10" x 13.5" x 12" Deep to fit in-sump protein skimmers.
• 1" threaded inlet and outlet (for external return pump)
• Rated for tanks up to 135 gallons
• 3 year warranty
• Dimensions: 30L x 14"W x 18"H
Questions on ADHI Refugium 30 Refugium Sump by Aquatic Design Habitats
No questions asked yet