Frequently bought together
Refugiums are one of the most efficient ways of filtration in saltwater aquaria today.
Not only is it a natural way to filter your display tank but it is a sanctuary for micro-organisms to flourish and reproduce.
The Macro-algae used in the refugium will utilize nitrates and phosphates from your water column. These algae’s uses these nutrients to grow and thrive.
Picture Notes: Model 45 pictured with optional equipment.
• High quality cast acrylic refugium filter with unequalled value
• Includes a 2x32 watt Compact Fluorescent Light for the Refugia area
• First Compartment is 12" x 15.5" x 12" Deep to fit in-sump protein skimmers.
• 2 x 1" threaded inlets and 1 x outlet (for external return pump)
• Rated for tanks up to 225 gallons
• 3 year warranty
• Dimensions: 36L x 16"W x 18"H
Questions on ADHI Refugium 45 Refugium Sump by Aquatic Design Habitats
No questions asked yet
Review by Rob
i have had this setup for two weeks now. water quality is perfect! many different ways to make this product work for you. And can definitely move large amounts of water through it. i would definitely continue to use their products (Posted on 4/7/2008)