Aqua UV Classic 15 watt UV Sterilizer by Aqua Ultraviolet.
**** PRODUCT MANUAL ****
The Classic 15 Watt UV sterilizer is designed for maximum performance, power, and reliability. Ultraviolet is a proven dependable and effective method of controlling algae and harmful bacteria without leaving any residuals in the water.
Aqua Ultraviolet utilizes the highest quality components designed to work perfectly together maximizing kill rates and insuring ease of installation and maintenance.
We calculate and publish our flow rates at 30,000 µw/cm² , based on the end of that 14 month life so there is no need to adjust water flow.
The Classic 15 watt UV is the premium choice for water sterilization of ponds/aquariums from 200 to 500 gallons eradicating bacteria and creating a healthy environment.
The Aqua Ultraviolet Classic 15 Watt can also be used as a clarifier to remove free floating algae for bodies of water up to 2000 gallons with 50% to 75% plant coverage.
Simply put Aqua Ultraviolet Classic 15 watt UV sterilizer will clear you water in 3 to 5 days, sometimes over night, and keep it that way.
- Easy Twist Cap For Easy Quartz Sleeve
- Maintenance Just One Cap To Twist For Access To The Quartz Sleeve
- Quick Release Ts For Easy Installation And Winterization
- Lamp Is Positioned In The Housing For Maximum UV Effectiveness
- Slender Housing Design Allows For Higher UV Dosage
- The Unit Is Designed For Maximum Flow Rates
- Easy To Remove Remote Power Supply
- Designed For Indoor or Out Door Use
15W Model Specifications:
- Dimensions: 17" X 4" X 2-1/2"
- Sterilizer Maximum Flow Rate: 700 GPH
- Clarifier Maximum Flow Rate: 1800 GPH
- Fresh water application: 200-500
- Salt water application: 70
- Number of Lamps: 1
- 2" Fittings
- No Wiper
Questions on Aqua UV Classic 15 watt UV Sterilizer by Aqua Ultraviolet
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Aqua 15W UV Review by Michael
Some people love them, others say they do nothing for the aquarium hobby but I am one to believe that if you plan your system correctly and install the right equipment, you are setting yourself up for success. I am a believer in the UV and this unit is a quality build and is no exception. It is well constructed and all the seals are tight from the factory. Overall I am pleased with the product and would recommend this for the aquarium and pond industry to control algae and single cell organisms. (Posted on 6/24/2015)