JBJ Arctica 1/3 HP Titanium Aquarium Chiller DBA-250.
**** PRODUCT MANUAL ****
Arctica Titanium Aquarium Chillers are state-of-the-art aquarium coolers incorporating the most advance technological features compared to any other chiller on the market.
Many years of research and development has allowed us to offer the perfect solution to stabilize water temperatures for your aquarium environment.
These units have been designed for maximum temperature pull-down (BTU`s) with the least amount of energy draw.
* Titanium Heat Exhanger: Unique titanium coil design allows for maximum contact exposure. The absolute best element for heat exchange on the market.
* Condenser Layout: Condenser is located on the front side of the chiller. This design draws cool air from the front and exhausts the warm air out of the back. This new standard will also direct access to clean the condenser grill without any tools to take the chiller apart.
* Energy Efficiency: Provide the best BTU (British Thermal Units) heat removal capacity with the lowest amperage draw. More electricity savings.
* Full Auto Digital Temperature Control System: This built-in thermostat will automatically control your desired set temperature within +1/-1 Fahrenheit. Includes a bright light LCD that can actually be read day or night.
* Lowest Noise and Vibration Level: You will be amazed at how quiet these units are for chillers. Definitely a big plus for hobbyist who have aquariums located in living rooms.
* Small Footprint: Most of the models are no bigger that a standard desktop computer. This compact size allows placement without a large designated area.
* Side Handles: ABS Molded handles allow for easy lifting and moving.
* Refrigerant: Uses Ozone Friendly Refrigerant (R-134A)
* 2 Year Warranty: The best warranty in the industry.
1/3HP Arctica Chiller Specifications:
* UL Listed
* Recommended aquarium size: up to 340 gal.
* BTU: 4,000 BTU/h
* Amps: 7.25
* Dimensions (WxDxH) : 13.7" x 15.7" x 17.7"
* Flow Rate: 480 - 2400 gph
* Control Range: 50 - 95 F.
Questions on JBJ Arctica 1/3 HP Titanium Aquarium Chiller DBA-250
No questions asked yet
Awesome Review by sps reefer
Have the 1/3hp on my 180g reef with 3 400w halides and 4 6ft vhos and it keeps my tank at 76 degrees it freaking awesome and a lot more quiet than I thought it would be. (Posted on 9/16/2011)
Keeps aquarium cool. Review by JDoe
Chiller cools aquarium in 20 minutes. I have a 180 gallon with 40 gallon sump. Am currently using a water blaster 3000 for the chiller and its a perfect combo. Would not hesitate to purchase again. Has been keeping my fish and corals happy. (Posted on 9/15/2011)