Digital Aquatics Moon LightPod, WHITE (30-0019-000)
POD color options
We offer a variety of colors in our line of lunar PODs. All PODs can be controlled by either the MLC and ALC modules and can follow either the lunar cycle or a custom timer.
The pods can be mixed and matched to give a variety of looks and functions.
Pure Lunar White
The pure lunar white POD offers the most realistic moon light environment in your tank for your fish and coral.
Our nocturnal blue POD will add a bit of "pop" in your coral's color at night and will add a touch of class to any system.
Our new midnight red POD (available in late September,) is the perfect night time illumination for watching evening activity and spotting creatures that hide in any other light.
* Requires an RKM-MLC or RKM-ALC to operate
* LED Color: Available in Nocturnal Blue and Lunar White
* LED Viewing Angle: 100 degrees
* Nocturnal Blue LED Output: 240mcd per LED
* Nocturnal Blue Wavelength: 465nm-470nm
* Lunar White LED Output: 1000mcd per LED
* Lunar White Wavelength: Mixed, broad spectrum white
* One Molex Connector
* Cable Length: 6 Feet (2 Meter)
* POD Dimensions: 0.4" x 1.7" x 0.35"
Questions on Digital Aquatics Moon Light Pod, WHITE (30-0019-000)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
They work great. Review by Mark
I have 2 blues and 2 whites on a 220g tank. They are actually quite bright but I could use one more of each. I have mine set up with the MLC module. I think the lunar cycle is really cool. (Posted on 6/16/2015)