Hagen AquaClear 110 (500) Power Filter.
**** PRODUCT MANUAL ****
The Aqua Clear 110 provides biological, chemical and mechanical filtration and was designed for easy and convenient maintenance. Filter media which comes with the filter for your first time use, replaces easily in a convenient filter basket, that holds your media in place. The included foam filter insert is effective for mechanical and biological filtration and has large surface area for debris and waste retention. The insert may be rinsed and reused, or replaced when needed. Pre-measured Activated Carbon Inserts elimate hassle, just rinse and drop in.
The premium research quality of the carbon removes organic compounds, chlorine, odors and much more.
For new aquarium set ups or old, the Ammonia Remover (purchased seperately) removes and controls toxic ammonia, keeping your fish healthy and happy.
* Flow: 167-500 gph
* Rated for up to 100 gallon aquariums.
* Size: 13 1/2"L X 6 3/4"W X 9"H with 4" of its width behind the tank..
* Warranty: 2 Year Warranty
Questions on Hagen AquaClear 110 (500) Power Filter
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
I love them Review by David
I love the AquaClears! These have a long lifespan and it is one of the cheapest filters to run due to the fact the sponge and bio-media can be rinsed with tank water and reused. No costly 'cartridge' to replace! The AquaClears are a bit more money up front but they just last and are worth it. (Posted on 11/1/2014)
Amazing filter, built to last Review by Amanda
I've owned 3 of these filters and had them running for serveral years. Never had a problem with any of them. They are top notch HOB filters. I would recommend them even for large tanks. (Posted on 9/4/2013)
Write Your Own Review
- I love them Review by David
- Amazing filter, built to last Review by Amanda
- I've owned 3 of these filters and had them running for serveral years. Never had a problem with any of them. They are top notch HOB filters. I would recommend them even for large tanks. (Posted on 9/4/2013)