CPR Aquatic Nano Tumbler Media ReactorThe CPR Aquatic Nano Tumbler Media Reactor makes adding chemical filtration media to saltwater and freshwater aquariums easy and more effective than currently used methods. Using an upflow design helps ensure the most efficient use of chemical filtration media. The Nano Tumbler will make it easier to keep your tank clean and healthy. The Nano Tumbler is designed to be used with coarse media, such as the Two Little Fishies NPX Bioplastics If you want to use a finer media such as GFO, Purigen or ion-based media please purchase the Tumbler Fine Media Kit (not yet available).
CPR Aquatic Nano Tumbler Media Reactor
Mini and Nano Tumbler Media Reactor
- Small footprint
- Upward fluidization for gentle media tumbling
- Easy to install, partially or fully submerged
- Use with carbon, GFO, bio-plastics and other media (Fine Media Kit may be required depending on media type)
- Adjustable valve for variable fluidization
- Suction cups for secure installation (Mini Tumbler only)
- Includes: reactor body, pump, screen assembly (with 2 types of screens)
- Dimensions (Mini): 4 3/8" x 3 3/8" x 10 5/8" (H) (with pump installed)
- Dimensions (Nano): 3 1/2" x 2 3/8" x 11 3/8" (H) (with pump installed)
Questions on CPR Aquatic Nano Tumbler Media Reactor
No questions asked yet
CPR Aquatic Nano Tumbler Media Reactor 5 out of 1 5 based on 1 ratings. 1 user reviews.
- Excellent little reactor! Review by Garen