Simplicity Chemical Reactor by Magnavore.
**** PRODUCT MANUAL ****
Simplicity Chemical Reactor is a free-standing fluidized bed chemical filtration reactor for use in any type sumps to incorporate chemical filtration.
Fluidization of chemical media and 100% bypass-free operation ensures ultra-efficient chemical filtration.
Features & Benefits:
* Reactor accepts up to 16 oz of any loose media: PhosLock, PURA Complete, NitrateLock, PURA Carbon and all others!
* 50 - 500 GPH flow rate.
* Bagless operation. No bags, no mess!
* 300-micron replaceable screens.
* Self-cleaning feature.
* Operational mode 1: fluidizes up to 16 oz (454 g) of media at flow rates up to 100 GPH
* Operational mode 2: up-flows up to 16 oz (454 g) of media at flow rates up to 500 GPH
* Media type: carbon, resins, phosphate & nitrate removers, & other medias
* System type: fresh & saltwater aquariums
* System volume: 50 to 900 Gal (189 to 3407 L)
* Flow rate: 50 to 500 GPH (189 to 1893 LPH)
* Fitting: 0.5 in (12.7 mm) barbed
* Screen: replaceable 300-micron polyester
* requires small pump or power head for operation
Questions on Simplicity Chemical Reactor by Magnavore
No questions asked yet
Quick, easy, low price, AND it works... Review by Ash
Love how quick it is to get going. Had a two little fishes phosban reactor running and it was a pain to add and remove media, and it did not evenly push water flow throughout media. Magnavore to no time at all to set up. I have a bag of rowas and a bag of purigen running in one unit and have noticed a reduction of brown algae and a better clarity in the water. i was having a problem with small patches of cyano popping up, and even though i was using rowas with the phosban reactor, it did not help. about two weeks of magnavore reactor, and cyano seems to have stopped growing (knock on wood). Great, easy, small enough to fit into a small area of sump...Must buy if you want a media reactor and have a bit of room in your sump for it. (Posted on 12/8/2009)
Perfect universal use Review by John
Excellent for the money. Used with purigen and magnavore. If you are careful, you won't break the fragile latch setup some have complained about.
Pump 150-200gal/hr roughly through it and no need to do anything just runs and runs. Have had zero clogging for a few months so far.
No doubt, worth the little cash easily! A+++
(Posted on 8/29/2009)
Outstanding Review by tmcarter
This little item is just what the doctor ordered. Small, easy to install, well-engineered. I use two in my sump--one for activated carbon and the other for Rowa-Phos. The easiest, most-effective method to use these products that I have found. (Posted on 2/3/2009)