Spectra Pure Dual Chamber Media Reactor.
Designed for simple and efficient use of our select Phosphate Removal and Activated Carbon media on any aquarium. Trouble-free high quality filter housings, and high capacity low resistance media cartridges, makes this reactor the best option when employing large or small volumes of media. Paired with a matching pump such as the Italian-made Cobalt Aquatics MJ 1200, optimal flow rates provided via user-controlled, independent outputs, allows maximum flexibility for the control of Phosphate and Dissolved Organics in your aquarium!
- Independent flow control of each chamber.
- Single point input and output for less clutter.
- Down-flow water movement through carbon chamber.
- Up-flow water movement through GFO media chamber.
- Maximized flow rates through carbon media without grinding.
- Clear high quality, high-pressure housings allowing use with larger pumps.
- Black tubing for reduced algae growth.
- Mounting bracket for “on the wall” or “under cabinet” install.
- Input: ½” ID black tubing.
- Capacity: 3.5 cups per chamber – Can vary depending on grain size.
- Recommended Pump: Cobalt Aquatics MJ1200.
- Uses Granulated Activated Carbon and GFO media.
Questions on Spectra Pure Dual Chamber Media Reactor
No questions asked yet