SKIMZ NM122 Monzter E-Series Nitrate Reactor.
**** PRODUCT MANUAL ****
The Skimz E-Series NM122 Nitrate Reactor has a chamber diameter of 120mm (4.8") and is ideal for aquariums up to 1,000 litres (266 gal.). The NM122 is filled with sulphur beads which serve as food and growth substrate for the anaerobic bacteria. With the Water Swirling Chamber (WSC) and recirculating design, these make the NM122 very efficient nitrate removal. As it includes Effluent Chamber, the pH is fully buffered and enriched with calcium media before being returned to the tank.
The NM122 should be provided with water from the aquarium either from a separate feed pump or gravity feed.
* Circulation pump: Skimz E2000 - MADE IN ITALY
* Power consumption: 31.5W
* Method of feeding: Gravity or feed pump
*Feed rate: 300 - 500 l/h (80-133 gph)
* Fittings: Georg Fischer piping
* Included effluent chamber: Yes. Dual-stage
* L 176mm (7") x W 235mm (9.4") x H 550mm (22")
* Feed inlet diameter: ¼ “ (6.35mm) polyethylene tubing
* Reactor body diameter (mm): 120mm (4.8")
* Up to 1,000 litres (266 gal.)
This product is warranted against defective material and workmanship of the body for 2 years and 1 year warranty on the pump.
Questions on SKIMZ NM 122 Monzter E-Series Nitrate Reactor
No questions asked yet