Frequently bought together
Pro Heat 300 Watt titanium heating element 6 feet cord w/ heating indicator light
All the titanium heating tubes must be used with temperature controller. It can't be used alone without temperature controller. The titanium heating tube and controller can be used with 115 volt / 60 hz. The temperature controller turns On and OFF the titanium heating tube to maintain temperature that has been preset by setting mode of temperature controller. Pro-Heat titanium heating tubes are very reliable. However, we recommend to use two or small (low) wattage heating tube rather than one large (higher) wattage heating tube. In case of failure, this method can prevent severe temperature drop.
We have a two kinds of titanium heating tubes (HT type and EHT type). HT type of titanium heating tube has a red heating indicator light that is illuminated when heating tube apply heat to water. This is a heavy duty and very reliable heating tube. EHT type of titanium heating tube does not has a heating indicator light. This is low wattage and economic one. But it is also reliable either. We have many different wattage heating tubes that suit your needs.
- High quality titanium element
- Corrosion resistance (Excellent)
- Double heating tube
- Unbreakable/ grounded cable
- Heating indication light
- Ideal for aquarium, pond, electro plating, industrial field
- Titanium heating tube offers an excellent chemical resistance in saltwater or freshwater
- Heating tube power cable (3 prong) length: 6 feet (72"), 10 feet (120"), 20 feet (240") heavy duty cable.
- Heating tube unit is a submersible completely
- Heating tube unit can be mounted either vertically or horizontally
- Heavy duty heat and shock resistance.
- Unbreakable corrosion resistance heating tube
- Double heating tube structure
- Water proof construction
- Fast heating durable and reliable
- Heating tube with heating indicator light or without heating indicator light (two kind of type)
Questions on Pro Heat 300 Watt titanium heating element 6 feet cord w/ heating indicator light
No questions asked yet