Current Usa 12" TrueLumen Pro LED Strip Light W/Canopy Brackets (Power Supply Sold Separate)
These sleek, extruded aluminum strip lights are packed with ultra-bright LEDs rivaling even the brightest T5’s. Completely water resistant and low-voltage provides a super safe solution for any application. Thermally efficient LED design allows for no cooling fan or need for costly water chillers and best of all operates in complete silence.
A Perfect Fit
No matter what your application is, store-use, canopy installation, or direct placement on an aquarium, the TrueLumen Pro Strips are the perfect fit. Four color options provides variety for freshwater, saltwater, reef and planted aquariums. Excellent for adding shimmer and glitter lines, promoting strong coral and plant growth and enhancing colors you’ve never seen before.
TrueLumen Pro LED striplights finally offer aquarists features they’ve always needed. The energy efficient, long life, ultra-bright LED chips emit a sharp spectrum of light promoting growth and color – not algae. Protected by a proprietary silicone cover, they are completely water resistant and designed to last. Powered by a 24 volt low-voltage transformer, they are linkable – providing for future expansion and flexibility. Powerful and feature rich, the TrueLumen Pro LED striplights are the simple and safe solution for marine & freshwater aquarists from the hobbyist to the professional.
Four Color Combination Available:
* 8,000K Sun White - the perfect spectrum for freshwater planted aquariums or refugiums.
* 12,000K Diamond White - crisp white, an excellent choice for enhancing colors in marine & freshwater fish. Provides bright, penetrating rays of shimmering light without growing nuisance algae.
* Marine Fusion - a slick combination of 12K white & 453nm blue. One strip will illuminate an entire aquarium with the perfect blend of light for marine fish & reef aquariums.
* Deepwater Blue - sharp 453nm actinic blue lighting for providing the necessary wavelengths for promoting strong coral growth & enhancing brilliant coloration.See all of the product videos online.
Each TrueLumen Pro LED Striplight includes LED light with 6” linking cables, swivel brackets with mounting hardware and instructions.
* Dimensions: 12" x 0.8" x 0.7"
* Maximum Power Consumption: 9.1 watts
* Max. #Strips For 1x60w Transformer: 6
Questions on Current Usa 12" TrueLumen Pro LED Strip Light W/Canopy Brackets (Power Supply Sold Separate)
No questions asked yet
Great light! just wished it was a little stronger Review by Archit
Its a great light, makes all the corals and fish very very happy. I just wished it was strong enough to provide good PAR levels beyond first 12" ... all the corals in top part of our tank are doing great (and we dont have SPS ... all LPS), while the ones at mid-level and low level are doing just ok ...
Its my fault though, I shouldve done more research before pulling the trigger ... but these are great regardless.
In my 92gallon corner, heres my setup:
far end shortest corner: 12" deepwater blue
a few inches up: 24" Diamond White
a few inches more up: 24" Deepwater Blue
a few inches more up: 36" Marine Fusion
With the timed powerstrips, I have the deepwater blues come on first for about 1.5 hrs, then other two lights kick in as well for about 7 hrs, then another 1.5-2 hrs of deepwater blues, and then moonlight time. (Posted on 11/9/2011)