Frequently bought together
EcoTech Radion XR30W GEN3 LED Aquarium Light Fixture
What's New in the G3?
The first thing you'll notice is the sleek updated design, including illuminated tactile buttons, but where you will really see a difference is in the output.
* The G3 base model now includes indigo/UV LEDs, providing more output, and a wider spectrum than its predecessor the G2.
* The G3 Pro model further raises the bar for max PAR and spectral output by taking advantage of top bin Cree XP-G2 and Osram Oslon Square LEDs.
In addition, reef enthusiasts can further customize their G3 and G3 Pro output at any time by purchasing EcoTech's new 120 degree wide-angle TIR lenses. Best of all, both the G3 and the G3 Pro fully integrate with the EcoSmart Live platform, enabling complete control over your Radion lighting -- any time, anywhere.
Wouldn’t it be cool if the Radion communicated wirelessly with other Radion units and coordinated with other EcoTech equipment?
Well, it does.
Radion lights will communicate with any EcoSmart “w” enabled VorTech pumps in addition to any future equipment designed to work on the EcoSmart platform. Coordinated night mode, storms and other light- and water-synchronized features are what you can expect from the wireless functionality that comes standard with the Radion.
The Radion is fully compatible with the EcoTech Battery Backup.
In the event of a power outage, lack of light energy over the aquarium results in corals switching from photosynthesis (producing oxygen) to respiration (consuming oxygen). When used with a Battery Backup accessory, the Radion emits low levels of light intended to prevent corals from respiring, and therefore; your Radion will help to maintain an oxygen-rich environment for your fish during this critical time period.
* 38 energy-efficient LEDs
* Fully adjustable for growth and appeal
* Output optimized for PAR
* Wide light spread
* Minimal color banding
* Fully upgradeable
* Modular LED cluster, lens and driver assemblies
* Capacitive touch exterior controls
* Revolutionary heat sink design
* Switching power supply
* Evolving software and firmware
* Smart multi-light wireless functionality
* Easy import and export of saved modes
* Real-time clock
* Multiple light period programmable
Length: 11.8 inches (30 cm)
Width: 7 inches (18 cm)
Thickness: 1.5 inches (3.9 cm)
• 8x Cree XP-G Cool White LEDs run at 5W each
• 8x Cree XP-E Blue LEDs run at 3W each
• 10x Cree XP-E Royal Blue LEDs run at 3W each
• 4x Cree XP-E Green LEDs run at 3W each
• 4x Osram Oslon SSL Hyper Red LEDs run at 3W each