Innovative Marine Skkye - Utility Light Fixture 14,000K, 6 x 1Watt
SMALL JOB VERSATILITY.
If you’ve ever dreamed of a multi-purpose LED light that was flexible enough in design
for small tank illumination, refugiums, and
supplemental moonlighting…. LOOK NO FURTHER!
The SKKYELIGHT Utility LED is the smart
solution for handling all sorts of jobs around
the aquarium with its’ powerful locking lever
suction mount and bendable gooseneck. Offered in 6500K for in-sump and behind glass refugiums, 10K for crisp freshwater
systems, 14K for deep water marine systems, and 456nm actinic for moonlight accents.
- 6 X 1 Watt High Brightness LEDs
- Low Profile
- No Heat transfer
- Low Voltage Driver
- Color Spectrums - Available in 65K,
10K, 14K, 456nm
- Powerful locking lever suction mount - locks securely on glass or acrylic
- Gooseneck Arm - endless configurations to specifically direct light
- 120 lumens per watt
- Perfect for In-Sump Refugiums
- Perfect for All In One Aquarium
Refugiums - for behind glass placement
Questions on Innovative Marine Skkye - Utility Light Fixture 14,000K, 6 x 1Watt
No questions asked yet