48" Fluval Dual T5 HO, 2 x 54W Lighting System by Hagen.
**** PRODUCT MANUAL ****
Hagen Glo T5 HO Linear Fluorescent Lighting System
This is perhaps the most advanced T5 lighting system available!
These fixtures are not only incredibly attractive but also incorporate an incredibly designed and engineered housing that directs maximum lighting into your aquarium. One of the reason the housing reflects so much light is that these fixtures have been highly polished by state-of-the-art equipment.
GLO T5 HO Linear Flourescent Lighting Systems are available in three High Output formats; 24W, 39W, and 54W in both single and double light configurations. All models are equipped with a T5HO (High Output) electronic ballast, water resistant compression-fit end caps and "mirror-finish" internal aluminum reflector.
Each lighting system comes with aquarium mounting brackets for secure installation and vertical adjustments. In addition, the fixtures include mounting legs with adjustable heights. Hagen created these wonderful fixtures with components that exceed all North American electrical codes for water resistance.
* Integrated Extension Brakets - 24 watt unit fits aquariums 23 to 40 inches
39 watt unit fits aquariums 35 to 52 inches
54 watt unit fits aquariums 46.75 to 64 inches.
* Aquarium Mounting Brackets - Allows the fixture to be fastened to the aquarium and allow for 4 different vertical positions and assisting in adjusting the light levels.
* Integrated Suspension Tabs - Enables easy suspension over your aquarium but if not used they recess into the fixture ensuring a clean attractive look.
* Electronic Technology - Creates optimal bulb performance and longevity of the lamp and ballast.
* Lamps sold separately. CLICK HERE to add your choice of T5 Lamps
Dimensions: 48"L x 4.5"W x 3"H
Questions on 48" Fluval Dual T5 HO, 2 x 54W Lighting System by Hagen
- From Brian at
4/24/2015 9:27 PM
- Hello. I was just wondering is this the freshwater version of this fixture or saltwater?
- This fixture does not come with bulbs included. It can be used for both saltwater or freshwater aquarium when equipped with proper spectrum bulbs.
Let us know if you need help selecting the bulbs for your system.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
Great companion for LED or stand alone Review by pk-sd
Great light. Solid built. I am using two 48" fixtures to supplement my Vertex illumina LED light. I love how this light has transformed my tank. Its now lit from edge to edge. I am seeing things in my tank that I did not know existed. All my corals, from mushrooms at the bottom to the SPS on top are loving this light. Now I am going to buy one more fixture for my frag tank. (Posted on 5/28/2015)