VUE 430 Electronic VHO Ballast.
VUE Ballasts are the coolest ballasts available using 40% less electricity and burning 40% brighter. Their unique circuitry prevents premature lamp burn out and fading associated with VHO lamps. You can run VHO, HO, and STD lamps in any combination. In summary, the Icecap 430 is a versatile and powerful ballast. VUE Model 430 is the most versatile and powerful ballast.
Specific features include:
- A Model 430 can operate up to 12 lamp feet with a total of 324 rated lamp watts. Individual lamps can be 2 through 6 feet each. This corresponds to 10 different lamp configurations.
- Maximum light output with VHO and HO lamps.
- Cold temperature starts to -40¡ Celsius.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty.
- Mode: IceCap 430-008
- Input Voltage: 120V A/C
- Input Current: 3.3 Amps
- Input Power: 330 Watts
- Lamp Load: 3 @ 110 Watts
- Power Factor: > 60%
- Operating Frequency: 22-24 KHz
- Minimum Starting Temp.: -40C
- Max. Allowed Area Temp.: < 50C
- Max. Mounting Distance: 50 feet
- Type: 2 Outdoors
- Sound Rating: A
- Enclosure Overall Dimensions (Inches): 11 ¼ X 3 7/32 X 1 ¾
- Approval: cULus
- Thermal Protected: Class P
Questions on VUE 430 Electronic VHO Ballast
No questions asked yet