T5 Fluorescent Aquarium Lighting
- NOVA Extreme T5 Light Fixtures by Current USA : Current USA Nova Extreme T-5 light fixtures are powered by an advanced electronic ballast, the high output T5 lamps are driven to their maximum potential while ensuring long lamp life. A German parabolic reflector increases light output up to 99%, while an integrated fan cools both ballast and lamps for efficient operation.
- Coralife T5 Double Strip Light Fixtures : Coralife T-5 Double Strip Light Fixtures come with On/off switch and built-in ballasts, Sleek, designer-black aluminum housing, Highly-polished reflector, Acrylic lens cover and Adjustable width tank mounts.
SUNDIAL T5 Fixtures by Current USA : Sundial T5HO Lighting System – Total Control.
* Individually contoured reflectors for maximum light intensity
* Dual integrated timers and automatic photocell for dawn/dusk and lunar lighting control
* Cool running, performance-driven electronic ballasts
* European style high output T5 lamps
* Rear-mounted fans designed for standard aquarium canopy installations
* Dimensions 30.125" x 9.5" x 3.75"
The Sundial high output T5 lighting system brings total control and extreme versatility to a variety of aquarium configurations. Whether it’s mounted on top of an aquarium or inside of a canopy or hood, you can rest assure that it’s designed to handle a variety of aquarium setups and still deliver professional results. The SunDial’s low-profile aluminum housing fits easily under most open-back canopies or hoods, and with only one power cord for total lighting control, the SunDial takes up less power outlet space.
The Sundial features the SlimPaq 10,000k and 460nm Actinic High Output T5 lamps, offering the longest useable lifespan and highest output efficiency of any aquarium lamp. Each unit also includes photocell-controlled Lunar Lights with interchangeable color lenses for automatic nighttime viewing, rear-mounted fan(s) for improved heat removal with canopy installations, dual integrated timers for dawn/dusk applications, splash lens, and docking mounts.
IceCap Reef Illuminations 4 x T5 & LED Combo Aquarium Lght Fixture: With nearly twenty years as a leader in aquarium lighting the decision to offer a full fixture was not made lightly.
Our first fixture had to be done right. We spent time talking with a cross section of the industry. We spoke with members of reef clubs across the country and with some of the smartest people we know, our resellers!
The first Reef Illuminations™ fixtures were shown at MACNA in New Jersey. Comments from the attendees were positive beyond our expectations. The quality of the sturdy Aluminum fixture and the integrated LunarLite™ Blue LEDs were just two of the most popular features. Reef Illuminations will be a series of fixtures. The first two fixtures of the series are a 4ft T5 with LunarLites™ and a T5/Metal Halide combo with LunarLites. Additional models will be added every few months.
Reef Illuminations Construction
The body of the fixtures are a very substantial, lightly textured, coated Aluminum. The Aluminum dissipates heat more efficiently than most construction materials and the chemical coating assures the fixtures stay shiny and corrosion free for years. Under the covers they are equally impressive. Wiring meets and exceeds the toughest specifications; internal components are held in place by bolts with washers the preferred assembly process instead of screws. Power cords are 3 meters (10ft) for increased safety.
The T5 fixture, as configured, does not require additional cooling. Cooling in the T5 Metal Halide Combo is accomplished two ways, natural venting through the grill down the center of the fixture and with two fans, one push, one pull. DC fans were chosen for increased reliability and less noise. Reef Illuminations fixtures will be available in both Silver and Black finish, black available sometime in Q-1.
Reef Illuminations fixtures are designed to emulate a specific environment The health of a reef display is dependent on the correct amount and spectrum of light.
The Reef Illuminations Metal Halide/T5 combo with its 2 metal halide lamps, 2 T5 fluorescent lamps, and 2 LED LunarLites tube arrays generates a lot of light. This fixture is best suited for deep aquariums or displays dominated by Acropora, Seriatopora, Stylophora, Porites, and other shallow water specimens. The Reef Illuminations T5 fixture with its four T5 fluorescent lamps with 4 LED LunarLites tube arrays is best suited for shallow aquariums or deepwater corals such as Acanthastrea, Trachyphyllia, Scolymia, Cynarina, Fungia, Cycloseris, Blastomussa, etc. Don’t confuse lower light with lower quality light. Some fixtures don’t put out much light because of poor design. We’re putting out the right amount of good quality light for the right applications.
Tek ELITE T5 Ligth Fixtures by Sunlight Supply; • 98% reflective European aluminum reflectors increase output by over 300%
• Active air cooling for optimum lamp performance
• Includes acrylic shield
• Aluminum body is lightweight
• Powder coated with graphite color that is heavy duty and rust proof
• Accommodates ultra efficient, high output T5 lamps (optional)
• Sleek profile only 2.5 inches high
• 2 power switches and cords for better lighting control – allows independent use of timers
• Cool operation and NO noise • Two 8 ft power cords - 120 volt
• Compatible with both of our cable hanging kits (sold separately)
Fixture Dimensions: 47" L x 15.75" W x 2.5" H
Fabricated and assembled in the USA with US and globally sourced parts.
Aqua Medic Ocean Lights T5 Light Fixtures : A hands down favorite among European aquarists, the T-5 bulb format is the latest in fluorescent technology.
The Oceanlight T5’s internal electronic ballasts provide cool and reliable service while simplifying installation. A variety of sizes ensure that you’ll find the ideal luminary for your moderate-light reef tanks, fish-only systems, terrariums, or freshwater live-plant aquaria.
Oceanlight T5 systems come complete with a hanging kit and mounting legs for direct attachment to many glass aquariums.
NOVA Extreme PRO T5 Light Fixtures by Current USA : T5 high-output lighting fixture Witness the next evolution in T5HO lighting
* Individually contoured reflectors for maximum light intensity
* Cool running, performance-driven electronic ballasts
* Fan-cooled for superior color spectrum, output and lifespan
* Independent controls for dawn/dusk applications
The Nova Extreme Pro combines the best in both design and functionality, making it a great addition to any aquarium. The sleek black-aluminum construction not only maintains a low profile on the aquarium, its design also allows it to dissipate heat away from the aquarium, lamps and components. Individual polished reflectors coupled with highly efficient electronic ballasts maximize the light output and intensity of the SlimPaq T5 HO lamps.
SlimPaq high output T5 lamps offer a quantum leap in lamp performance, with more than 50% higher output compared to an ordinary T5, T8 or T12 fluorescent systems, and longer lifespan. Using our proprietary blend of tri-phosphors, the high levels produce stunning color rendition and penetrating intensity. The Nova Extreme Pro includes a fan-cooled aluminum housing, independent controls for dawn/dusk applications, individually contoured reflectors for increased light output, splash lens and docking mounts.
NOVA Extreme T5 Light Fixtures by Current USA ; Powered by an advanced electronic ballast, the high output T5 lamps are driven to their maximum potential while ensuring long lamp life.
The patented circuitry inside each ballast ensures consistent high performance and low energy consumption while meeting FCC standards with EMI protection and low THD.
All components are the highest quality available, meeting ISO 9001 standards, and are potted to reduce thermal stress and increase ballast life expectancy.
A German parabolic reflector increases light output up to 99%, while an integrated fan cools both ballast and lamps for efficient operation.
- European style high output T5 lamps. Each fixture includes two 460nm Actinic Blue and two Daylight 10,000K SlimPaq high output T5 lamps
- Performance driven electronic ballast
- Parabolic reflector
- Fan cooled for maximum efficiency
- Energy efficient
- Two independent circuits with 6 ft. grounded power cords independently control 10,000K Daylight lamps and 460nm Actinic Blue lamps.
NOVA Extreme 2xHO T5 Fixtures by Current USA ; Experience the whole new level of brightness
* European style high output T5 lamps
* Performance driven electronic ballast
* New single lamp reflector greatly increases light output
* Slim design & energy efficient
Simplicity by Design
The Nova Extreme™ combines the best in both design and functionality and is a great addition to any aquarium. The sleek black-aluminum construction not only maintains a low profile on the aquarium, its design also allows it to dissipate heat away from the aquarium, lamps and components. Our new polished individual single lamp reflector directs over 99% of the T5 lighting into the aquarium while a polycarbonate splash lens protects lamps. Sliding aquarium mounts adjust easily to ensure a proper fit for your aquarium. Only a single power cord delivers all the lighting you need for the ultimate looking aquarium.
The ultimate in performance
SlimPaq High Output T-5 lamps offer a quantum leap in lamp performance, nearly doubling the lumen output compared to an ordinary T5, T8 or T12 fluorescent system. Using our proprietary blend of tri-phosphors, the high PAR & CRI levels produce stunning color rendition and penetrating intensity. Coupled with our finely tuned electronic driving system, SlimPaq lamps have the longest usable life-span of any aquarium lamp.
Each Nova Extreme includes two high output T5 SlimPaq lamps and sliding docking mounts.
SlimPaq Actinic T5HO (Saltwater models only) - A super actinic blue lamp emitting light energy required by corals and invertebrates, along with producing a high UV output. Outstanding color rendition that makes corals, invertebrates and fish fluoresce brilliantly.
SlimPaq Freshwater T5HO (Freshwater models only) - A bright pinkish hue lamp emits the ideal light energy and spectrum required by freshwater plants for photosynthesis. High color rendition enhances the brilliant colors in freshwater fish and brings out the lush green in plants.
SlimPaq 10,000K T5HO - A powerful, penetrating full spectrum lamp replicating sunlight found on living coral reefs. Exceptional high lumen output concentrated between 400-480nm stimulates zooxanthellae production increasing both coral and invertebrate growth.
CoralVue T5/LED Light Fixtures; Reflector Material: 95% Germany Alanod Mirror Finish Aluminum. Worlds finest mirror finish metal manufacturer.
Reflector Design: Individual parabollic spider bent reflectors under each T5 lamp.
Ballast: Microprocessor controlled ballast allows for 40% more extended bulb life over magnetic and IC Solid State powered T5 ballast.
LED Supplement/Moonlight: High power 1 watt LED’s for added florescence of marine animals or moonlight phase for coral and fish spawning.
Enclosure: Extruded 3/16″ aluminum with automotive grade high gloss painted finish.
Brackets: Full free hanging hardware system with easy height adjustment settings. 360° Rotatable fixture mount for easy access during maintenance. Adjustable height mounting legs to help with coral acclimation.
* Coralvue® T5/LED 4 Bulb Fixture
* Plug-n-play fixture
* Has only 1 single power cord coming from fixture to a junction box which splits into 3 power cords that can be used with individual timers.
* Includes hanging kit and fully adjustable legs.
* The 36″ fixture includes 7 high power 1 watt LEDs.
WavePoint T5 Light Fixtures: Features:
* World’s Most Advanced Aquatic Lighting System
* 14X Light Amplifying Paradynamic Reflector
* Dual Sealed, High Moisture Resistant Fixture
* Premium UL Listed GFCI Plug
* Ultra-Silent & Energy Efficient
Finnex T5 & LED Light Fixtures : A new generation of aquarium lighting system combines four high output energy saving T5 fluorescent and a strip of high par value LED.
This ultimate combination brings out the fluorescent colors of coral and emits a natural shimmering effect without high energy cost.
• Fan cooled powder coating aluminum hood
• A center strip of multiple 1 watt high intensity coral fluorescent blue LED with dual power setting
o Intensive LED simulates a sunlight shimmering effect
o Dimming LED simulates a moonlight effect
• 2 actinic blue and 2 daylight high output T5 fluorescent with individual reflector
• 3 Independent power controls for T5 and LED light
• Saves energy and low heat build-up in the tank
SUN BLAZE T5 Light Fixtures : Sunlight Supply's Sun Blaze T5 high output fluorescent grow light is the most economical choice in T5 light fixtures.
This 4ft. - 8 bulb 432W fluorescent light system has a charcoal gray steel housing.
- 432 Watts
- 120V Electronic Ballast
- INCLUDES SPECTRALUX 6,500K T5 LAMPS
- Low profile design
- Reflector is made of highly reflective aluminum
- Charcoal grey powder coated steel housing
- Louvered for efficient cooling
- Comes standard with two wire cable hangers
- Includes 12ft. grounded power cord
- Lamps Sold Separately
- Does Not accept protective lenses
- Dimensions: 47" L x 17.5" W x 2.5" H
- 1 year Warranty
GLO High Output T5 Light Fixtures by HAGEN : Hagen Glo T5 HO Linear Fluorescent Lighting System
This is perhaps the most advanced T5 lighting system available!
These fixtures are not only incredibly attractive but also incorporate an incredibly designed and engineered housing that directs maximum lighting into your aquarium. One of the reason the housing reflects so much light is that these fixtures have been highly polished by state-of-the-art equipment.
GLO T5 HO Linear Flourescent Lighting Systems are available in three High Output formats; 24W, 39W, and 54W in both single and double light configurations. All models are equipped with a T5HO (High Output) electronic ballast, water resistant compression-fit end caps and "mirror-finish" internal aluminum reflector.
Each lighting system comes with aquarium mounting brackets for secure installation and vertical adjustments. In addition, the fixtures include mounting legs with adjustable heights. Hagen created these wonderful fixtures with components that exceed all North American electrical codes for water resistance.
* Integrated Extension Brakets - 24 watt unit fits aquariums 23 to 40 inches
39 watt unit fits aquariums 35 to 52 inches
54 watt unit fits aquariums 46.75 to 64 inches.
* Aquarium Mounting Brackets - Allows the fixture to be fastened to the aquarium and allow for 4 different vertical positions and assisting in adjusting the light levels.
* Integrated Suspension Tabs - Enables easy suspension over your aquarium but if not used they recess into the fixture ensuring a clean attractive look.
* Electronic Technology - Creates optimal bulb performance and longevity of the lamp and ballast.
* Lamps sold separately. CLICK HERE to add your choice of T5 Lamps
Sunbeam T5 light Fixtures by Aqua Medic; Aqua Medic T5 Sun Beam: Like all other Aqua Medic Light Systems the T5 Sun Beam is manufactured in powder coated aluminum. It can be fixed with the AquaFit suspension kit to the ceiling or it can be directly mounted inside a hood.
The T5 Sun Beam is supplied with water proof lamp holders, high quality electronic ballasts and corrosion protected high efficiency reflectors. The reflectors are just clipped onto the T5 tubes.
Coralife T5 Double Strip Light Fixtures: * On/off switch and built-in ballasts
* Sleek, designer-black aluminum housing
* Highly-polished reflector
* Acrylic lens cover
* Adjustable width tank mounts
T5 Fluorescent Aquarium Retro Fit Kits
- TEK T 5 Retro Kits by Sunlight Supply : Tek T 5 Retro Kit by Sunlight Supply features Sunlight's exclusive Tek reflector with 95% reflective German material
- Tek T 5 Retro Kit by Sunlight Supply comes with Domestic brand ballast than runs 2 lamps
- Tek T-5 Retro Kit by Sunlight Supply comes with Stucchi Waterproof End-caps
- Icecap-Easy mounting Stand-Offs
- 8 ft of paired 18g wiring
- 6 ft power cord
- Tek T5 Retro Kit by Sunlight Supply comes with Everything you need to get started (lamps not included)
- Ballast operates at lamp specifications for longer lamp life.
- T 5 Complete Retro Kits by CoralVue : - CoralVue t5 retro fit kit is a True plug and play fluorescent retro kit.
- No more wiring for the customers or stores owners to have to worry about with these retro kits.
- The wiring and electronics on CoralVue T 5 Retro Kit are mounted inside a small box that is holding the dual water proof end caps.
- CoralVue T 5 Retro Kit comes with Individual parabolic reflector which maximizes the output of the T5 bulb.
- CoralVue T5 Retro fit Kit Can be mounted or hung with the supplied hardware.
- CoralVue T 5 Retro Kit Comes with CoralVue T-5 bulbs of your choice. (10000K or Actinic)
- Ready Fit T 5 Retro Kits by Sunlight Supply : The Ready Fit™ T5 comes completely assembled with TEK reflectors, waterproof end caps, and a 8’ power cord. The housing is made from rust proof aluminum. Simply mount the Ready Fit™ T5 & it is ready to go. Easily mounts with 4 screws.
- 4’ (54 watt) x 2 Lamp fixture
- Features major brand ballast
- Purchase your choice of lamps separately
- 1-Year Warranty
IceCap Complete PRE-WIRED T5 Retro Kits: Finally the T5 retrokit you’ve been waiting for!! All the best components in an EASY TO USE plug and play system!!
The aluminum IceCap T5 pre-wired retro comes assembled so that all you need to do is select your preferred lamps, install them, snap the supplied reflectors to each lamp, plug the pre-wired retro into the supplied Model 660-009 ballast and finally plug the power cord into the wall!
Of course like all IceCap Incorporated products we will also support you with our legendary 3 year warranty.
The T5 Pre-Wired Retro Kit Includes:
* Aluminum T5 pre-wired retro-kit: 35 inches (L) x 10 inches (W) X 3 inches (H)
* Including 8 T5 IceCap waterproof endcaps
* 660-009 wire harness – wired to the kit
* 4 pcs - Miro4 Aluminum Single Lamp Reflectors – 95% reflectivity
* Model 660-009 Ballast
* 1 Power Cord (Grounded)
* One 660-009 Extension Harness and Power Cord – all pre-assembled
* 3 year IceCap Incorporated warranty
IceCap Complete T5 Retro Kits: Ice Cap Ballasts are the coolest ballasts available using 40% less electricity and burning 40% brighter. Their unique circuitry prevents premature lamp burn out and fading associated with VHO lamps.
You can run VHO, HO, and STD lamps in any combination. In summary, the Icecap 660 is a versatile and powerful ballast. IceCap Model 660 is the most versatile and powerful ballast.
Specific features include:
* Unsurpassed Versatility - A Model 660 can operate up to 16 lamp feet with a total of 464 rated lamp watts.
* Individual lamps can be 2 through 6 feet each. This corresponds to 12 different lamp configurations. Maximum light output with VHO and HO lamps.
* Cold temperature starts to -40 degrees Celsius.
* 3 Year Limited Warranty.
Retro Kit Includes:
* 4 Pairs T5 Endcaps
* 4 Pairs T5 Standoffs
* 4 SLR IceCap Reflectors
* 4 Sets T5 Reflector Clips
* 1 Power Cord (Grounded)
* Wire Nuts
* 1 IceCap 660 Electronic Fluorescent Ballast
Hamilton Aruba Sun T5 Retro Kits: * Durable German mirror finish, corrosion resistant, anodized aluminum reflectors rotate 180 degrees and wrap-around T5 tubes boosting light output, directing light toward your aquarium.
* Enclosed high performance, cool operating, efficient T5 electronic ballast improve light output and intensity
* Quick and easy to install * Great addition to existing systems
* 36" long x 5" wide x 5" tall
* Included T5 Lamps. 1 x Daylight & 1 x Actinic
Wave Point T5 Complete Retro Fit Kits; Feature:
• 14X Light Amplifying Paradynamic Reflector
• Water Resistant Endcaps
• Premium UL Listed GFCI Plug
• On/Off Switch
• Ultra-Silent and Energy Effitcient Ballast
* 2 Sun Wave Lamps
* 2 Blue Wave Lamps
* Canopy Mounting Bracket
* Hanging Kit
T5 Fluorescent Aquarium Lamps by Aqua Medic : Our industry has enjoyed several leaps in fluorescent bulb technology; yielding more power and greater efficiency with each generation. From VHO to Power Compacts, the calling card of each new leading technology has been a jump in lumens per watt. Enter T5 fluorescents. A modest increase in efficiency over PC fluorescents is not the whole story here. The diminutive diameter of the T5 bulbs places little in the way of light rebounding from the reflector and offers a new benchmark in terms of the light produced making it into the aquarium for a significant and apparent improvement.
- T5 Fluorescent Aquarium Lamps by Giesemann : D&D Giesemann T5 High Output aquarium lamps from Germany incorporate the most advanced fluorescent technology available.
- T5 Fluorescent Aquarium Lamps by URI
URI has established itself as the hobby favorite with their popular VHO lamps and now they're continuing this with their T5 line.
T5 lamps are unmatched in their output and intensity due their reflective possibilities. Their small diameter (compared to other fluorescent lamps) allows manufactures to create parabolic reflectors that are extremely efficient.
These lamps are the future of fluorescent technology. Whether you use them as supplementation with metal halide or stand alone they are sure to impress.
- The URI actinic white VHO bulb is the first of its kind to offer a 50/50 combination of triband and actinic phosphors. Actinic white is a high performance upgrade, great for coral, live rock, and related marine life.
- URI AquaSun T5 lamps feature the best technologically advanced aquarium lamp containing a mixture of unique triband phosphors. Excellent for all marine applications, hard coral, plants, fresh water, and salt water tanks.
- The URI super actinic R is the most widely used aquarium lamp on the market. 100% blue spectrum. The URI super actinic is great for reef applications and coral enhancement.
Giesemann PowerChrome Aqua Blue+ T5 Lamps: T-5 Diameter High Output Fluorescent Lamp
- 60% Actinic 40% white spectrum
- Color temperature Approx 11,000K Crisp color as stand-alone lamp
- This lamp is ideally suited to be used as a standalone, or when used in a 2:1 or 3:1 fashion with blue or actinic supplementary lamps.
Giesemann PowerChrome Aqua Flora T5 Lamps: D&D Giesemann T5 High Output lamps from Germany incorporate the most advanced fluorescent technology available.
This lamp is specially designed for freshwater use but can also be used for color enhancing of saltwater coral tanks.
It will bring out the blue and red colors of fish and coral and enhance plant growth in freshwater tanks.
These lamps can be used in combinations. We recommend the midday 6000K to be used in conjunction with the aqua flora for freshwater.
Giesemann PowerChrome Midday T5 Lamps: T-5 Diameter High Output Lamp
- Full Spectrum high CRI Lamp
- 6000k Broad spectrum encourages growth
- This lamp is ideally suited to full spectrum use for growth of SPS and also works great when used in a 1:1 ratio with either the Actinic, or Blue supplementary lamps.
Giesemann PowerChrome Pure Actinic T5 Lamps: - 5 Diameter High Output Fluorescent Lamp
- Only true Actinic T-5 lamp made to date
- Blue Spectrum Peaks at about 420 nm
- This lamp spikes at 420 nanometers for ultimate fluorescence of capable coral. It is the ONLY T-5 HO true actinic available on the US market.
Giesemann PowerChrome Actinic+ T5 Lamps; T-5 Diameter High Output Lamp
- Blue Spectrum Peaks at 450 nm
- Supplementation Lamp encourages blueing in SPS coral, minor fluorescing.
- Great when used with 10k or 6500k metal halide lamps to encourage bluing in SPS. 450nm peak is similar to Radium Blue metal halide lamps. Other preferred ratios include 1:1 with Sun Lamps, or 2:1:1 Sun/Blue/Actinic for best blend of bluing and fluorescence.
KZ Coral Light Super Blue 460nm High Output T5 Lamps by Korallen Zucht: KZ Coral Light Super Blue 460nm High Output T5 Lamps by Korallen Zucht.
Novel T5 high performance tube with blue 460nm spectrum.
KZ Fiji Purple High Output T5 Lamps by Korallen Zucht: Novel T5 high performance tube with blue-red spectrum. We recommend to use in proportion of 1:2 to our Coral Light. Stony corals enhance colors after 14-20 days especially in pink, purple and red.
Growth of algae will not be increased.
ATI Aquablue Special 12,000K T5 Lamps: Combines the properties of a Blue bulb with a full-spectrum daylight bulb producing a color temperature of approximately 12000K. Great as a stand-alone bulb or in combination with an Blue Plus or Actinic Blue 03 bulb.
ATI Blue Plus + T5 HO Aquarium Lamps: Combines the properties of a Blue bulb with a Actinic Blue 03 bulb producing a unique spectrum that encourages both bluing in SPS corals and fluorescence in capable corals. Also helps balance out a washed-out/yellow hued tank. Great as a supplement to metal halides or in combination with a 6500K Sun Pro or Aquablue Special bulb.
ATI True Actinic 03 T5 HO Aquarium Lamps: 100% "actinic blue" bulb which produces a spectrum that peaks at 420nm producing a spectrum that encourages ultimate fluorescence and coral enhancement in capable corals. Recommended Use: as a supplement to metal halides or in combination with other T5 bulbs.
GE Starcoat 6,500K T5 HO Fluorescent Lamps: Thought it would be too strong of a yellow. This is not the case. its placed in last place behind 2 ATI Blue+ and 1 ATI Aquablue special. I think if it wasn't there, it would be too blue. Also, heard the PAR on this was pretty good. I'm liking it so far! -R
IceCap ACTINIC 420nm T5 Aquarium Lamps: 420nm peak with a bright actinic/blue appearance when driven by IceCap 430 or IceCap 660 ballast. Designed to maximize coral fluorescence and make livestock colors pop. Can also be used for dawn/dusk applications.
IceCap DEEPWATER 14,000K T5 Aquarium Lamps: White lamp with a strong actinic/blue component when driven by IceCap 430 or IceCap 660 ballast. Great for fish-only applications as well as reef displays focused on deeper water corals.
IceCap MIDWATER 12,000K T5 Aquarium Lamps: Crisp white lamp with some subtle pink highlights when driven by IceCap 430 or IceCap 660 ballast. The pink/actinic highlights of the lamp help bring out the reds and pinks in fish, corals and coralline algae.
IceCap REEFCREST 10,000K T5 Aquarium Lamps: Burns bright white much like the sun in the tropics when driven by IceCap 430 or IceCap 660 ballast. Designed for maximum growth of shallow water species.
IceCap TWILIGHT 460nm T5 Aquarium Lamps: 460nm peak with a rich, royal blue appearance when driven by IceCap 430 or IceCap 660 ballast. Great for bringing out the colors in both fish and corals and for simulating dawn/dusk effect.
- T5 HO Electronic Ballasts by Sunlight Supply : T5 HO Electronic Ballasts from Sunlight Supply.
Features: - Small profile for easy installation
- Easy push-lock wire system
- Requires grounded power cord
- All ballasts are program start
Four Sizes Available:
- 2 x 24W (2')
- 2 x 39W (3')
- 2 x 54W (4')
- 4 x 54W (4')
: Sunlight Supply's T5 parabolic reflectors increases light reaching the tank by 300% versus using a stand alone lamp. These reflectors take T5 HO fluorescent bulb. This retrofit reflector system utilizes the highest grade aluminum currently available in the industry, a 95% German-made Tek reflective textured material.
Each reflector includes two lamp clips. At AquaCave, we offer some of the best selection & best prices on aquarium T5 ligthing for you marine, reef, and freshwater aquarium. T5 fluorescent bulbs are 5/8" diameter fluorescent tubes rather than the standard 1-1/2" diameter. This slim profile makes the T5 Fluorescent system more efficient than fixtures that use standard fluorescent tubes. T5 fluorescent bulbs also put out more light than standard fluorescent lamps, power compacts and VHOs.