VUE 660 Electronic VHO Ballast.
VUE Ballasts are the coolest ballasts available using 40% less electricity and burning 40% brighter. Their unique circuitry prevents premature lamp burn out and fading associated with VHO lamps. You can run VHO, HO, and STD lamps in any combination. In summary, the Icecap 660 is a versatile and powerful ballast. VUE Model 660 is the most versatile and powerful ballast.
Specific features include:
- Unsurpassed Versatility - A Model 660 can operate up to 16 lamp feet with a total of 464 rated lamp watts.
- Individual lamps can be 2 through 6 feet each. This corresponds to 12 different lamp configurations. Maximum light output with VHO and HO lamps.
- Cold temperature starts to -40 degrees Celsius.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty.
- Input Voltage: 120V A/C
- Input Current: 4.4 Amps
- Input Power: 440 Watts
- Lamp Load: 110 Watts
- Power Factor: > 60%
- Operating Frequency: 22-25 KHz
- Minimum Starting Temp.: -40C
- Max. Allowed Area Temp.: < 50C
- Max. Mounting Distance: 50 feet
- Type: 2 Outdoors
- Sound Rating: A
- Enclosure Overall Dimensions (Inches): 11 ¼ X 3 7/32 X 1 ¾
- Approval: cULus
- Thermal Protected: Class P
Questions on VUE 660 Electronic VHO Ballast
No questions asked yet
660 Ballast Review by Mike
Great Ballast. Last one was an ICECAP 660 and it lasted at least 19 years with VHO's. The wiring plug from the old ICECAP 660 will plug right into this ballast if you do not want to rewire your endcaps. (Posted on 2/21/2012)
Super ballast Review by Limpit
I have both the 430 and the 660 ballasts. These both are great running ballasts and will overdrive your bulbs for more light.
Get the 430 if you only have a couple of bulbs to fire or move up to the 660 for up to 16 feet of bulb firing capability. (Posted on 7/20/2008)