Martini Mi150 pH / Temperature Laboratory Bench Meter.
Mi150 is an advanced pH/Temp microprocessor-based bench meter. It is ideal for students and technicians who need fast and reliable measurements.
This meter is provided with a series of new diagnostic features which add an entirely new dimension to the measurement of pH, by allowing the user to dramatically improve the reliability of the measurement:
• Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) for good accuracy under fluctuating temperatures;
• Easy to read large custom LCD;
• Easy and Quick Push-button Calibration
• 7 memorized buffers (pH 1.68, 4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18, 10.01 and 12.45) for calibration;
• Messages on the LCD to make the calibration easy and accurate;
• User-selectable “calibration time out” to remind when a new calibration is necessary;
• Stability Indicator prompts whenever reading stabilizes.
Moreover, it offers an extended temperature range from –20°C (–4°F) to 120°C (248°F),
using the MA831R interchangeable temperature probe.
|pH Range||-2.00 to 16.00 pH|
|Temp range||-20.0 to 120.0°C / -4.0 to 248.0°F|
|pH Resolution||0.01 pH|
|Temp Resolution||0.1°C / 0.1 °F|
|pH Accuracy||±0.01 pH|
|Temp Accuracy||±0.4°C / ±0.8°F|
|pH Typical EMC Deviation||±0.02 pH|
|Temp Typical EMC Deviation||±0.4°C / ±0.8°F|
|pH Automatic Calibration||1 or 2 point-calibration, with 7 memorized buffers|
|Offset Calibration||±1 pH|
|Slope Calibration||from 80 to 108%|
|Temperature Compensation||automatic, from -20.0 to 120.0°C / -4.0 to 248.0°F|
or manual, without temperature probe
|pH Electrode||MA917B/1 (included)|
|Temperature Probe||MA831R (included)|
|Environment||0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 95%|
|Input Impedance||1012 Ohm|
|Power supply||12 VDC power adapter (included)|
|Dimensions||230 x 160 x 95 mm|
Questions on Martini Mi150 pH / Temperature Laboratory Bench Meter
No questions asked yet