MINI Photometer Phosphate low range, MW-12 by Milwaukee Instruments.
**** PRODUCT MANUAL ****
Milwaukee Instruments' digital mini colorimetric meters offer professional results on a budget.
* Factory programmed
* No manual calibration
* Easy to use
* Large digits on a clear LCD
All models include 2 cuvets, reagent starter pack and battery.
* Model: MW 12
* RANGE 0.00 to 2.50 ppm
* RESOLUTION 0.01 ppm
* ACCURACY ±0.04 ppm ±4% of reading @ 25 °C
* TYPICAL EMC DEV. ±0.01 ppm
* LIGHT SOURCE Light Emitting Diode @ 525 nm
* LIGHT DETECTOR Silicon Photocell
* METHOD Adaptation of the Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 20th edition, Ascorbic Acid method. The reaction between phosphate and the reagent causes a blue tint in the sample.
* ENVIRONMENT 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 °F)
* max. 95% RH non-condensing
* BATTERY TYPE 1 x 1.5V AAA
* AUTO-SHUT OFF After 3 minutes of non-use and 2 minutes after reading
* DIMENSIONS 81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5”)
* WEIGHT 64 g (2.25 oz.)
Questions on MINI Photometer Phosphate low range, MW-12 by Milwaukee Instruments
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Easy and fast readings Review by Patrick
Quick and easy to use. I really like it. I wish I can test everything with something like this.
For the accuracy... Not sure. That's why I cant give 5 stars. (Posted on 3/10/2011)