CPR CS100 DELUXE Aquarium Overflow Box.
**** Overflow Box Selection Chart ****
**** PRODUCT MANUAL ****
A built-in overflow is the most efficient method of draining aquarium water to a filter. If your aquarium does not have built-in overflow, CPR Continuous Siphon Overflows/Prefilters are the best means for getting water from an aquarium to a filter system without expensive modifications to the tank. They quietly skim up to six times more water than units with tubes.
The advantages of CPR Continuous Siphon Overflows/Prefilters include:
* Adjustable water level allows you to easily change the level in your tank.
* Black top reduces algae growth.
* Plastic screen to prevent fish loss.
* Quiet operation.
* Flow Rate: 800gph
* Outflow Size: 1" Bulkhead
* Width: 9 3/8"
* Dimensions: A: 7.5", B: 9", C: 1.75", D:1 3/8", E: 4.5" , F: 5 1/8", G: 9.25", H: 6", I: 3.25", J: 3 1/8", K: 3.75"
DELUXE PACKAGE Includes:
*CS100 Siphon Overflow box
* Acrylic Lid
* Aqua-Lifter Pump
Questions on CPR CS100 DELUXE Aquarium Overflow Box
No questions asked yet