CPR CS50 DELUXE Aquarium Overflow Box.
**** Overflow Box Selection Chart ****
**** PRODUCT MANUAL ****
A built-in overflow is the most efficient method of draining aquarium water to a filter. If your aquarium does not have built-in overflow, CPR Continuous Siphon Overflows/Prefilters are the best means for getting water from an aquarium to a filter system without expensive modifications to the tank. They quietly skim up to six times more water than units with tubes.
The advantages of CPR Continuous Siphon Overflows/Prefilters include:
* Adjustable water level allows you to easily change the level in your tank.
* Black top reduces algae growth.
* Plastic screen to prevent fish loss.
* Quiet operation.
* Flow Rate: 300gph
* Outflow Size: 3/4" Bulkhead
* Width: 6"
* Dimensions: A: 6.5", B: 7.5", C: 1.5", D:1.25", E: 3 7/8" , F: 4.75", G: 7.25", H: 5.5", I: 3.5", J: 2.75", K: 3"
DELUXE PACKAGE Includes:
*CS50 Siphon Overflow box
* Acrylic Lid
* Aqua-Lifter Pump
Questions on CPR CS50 DELUXE Aquarium Overflow Box
No questions asked yet