Dry, natural reef rock. Sold per pound.
- 100% natural calcium carbonate limestone-structured aragonite dry rock sourced from the ancient reef structure.
- Safe for all marine fish and reef aquarium systems.
Tell us your prefered shape and size of rock and we will do our best to fill your request.
- 100% natural calcium carbonate limestone-structured aragonite dry rock
- Safe for all marine fish and reef aquarium systems
- Guaranteed not to introduce undesirable hitchhikers, like algae and aiptasia
- Will not leach undesirable contaminants or affect the aquarium nitrogen cycle
- Harvested on land in a Florida rock quarry so no damage comes to natural coral reefs
- Less expensive and more environmentally friendly than live rock
- You get more volume per pound than live rock so less is required to aquascape your aquarium
- Natural pores aid in biological filtration, water circulation and provide hiding places for fish and invertebrate
- Easily stackable to create one-of-a-kind aquascapes that feature pillars, shelves, overhangs and caves
- The nooks and crannies in each rock make it easy to mount your favorite coral frags
Quality rock at great price Review by Erick
This was my second 100 pound order and time after time I get incredible feedback about how nice my rock is.....Well I have to say that not only it looks good.....it's simply the best out there. Very clean and porous with great shapes. Why pay for water? just get dry rock and seed it with some old rock.....and don't forget....it's pest and algae free. (Posted on 9/16/2014)
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register