Extra-fine nylon mesh and extra-long, extra-strong 3-ply vinyl-covered handle.
2 sizes available.
Questions on Brine Shrimp Nets
- From tim melvin at
7/25/2014 4:46 PM
- Is the mesh fine enough to catch baby brine shrimp (4" net)? Some "brine shrimp" nets have a large mesh that will only catch adult brine shrimp. I need a 4" net for the babies and other small larva.
- Yes, these nets are designed to handle freshly hatched brine shrimp.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
Nice fine net Review by David
Great net for brine shrimp but I use mine to collect uneaten food. I like the fact it is so fine it catches a lot of the small particles. Works good, great price and it lasts a long time. (Posted on 11/8/2014)
Brine shrimp net Review by Чю Дфумшқ
Works very well. catches brine shrimp easily. (Posted on 1/2/2010)
Write Your Own Review
- Nice fine net Review by David
- Brine shrimp net Review by Чю Дфумшқ
- Works very well. catches brine shrimp easily. (Posted on 1/2/2010)