This 24" long Marllin new cleaning tool is designed to clean deep tanks.
Marllin is a great tool to reach hard to reach areas in the tank.
Marlin not only helps you clean tank, it also helps you to decorate tank and relocate corals and or decorations in the tank.
* Length 24" to reach all the way down to the bottom of the most tanks with out removing water or getting your hands wet.
* Stainless steel construction
* The jaw is designed to catch the smallest and greasiest debris in the tank
* The Marlin is designed to reach underneath, around and even behind the corals to catch debris conveniently
* Serrated jaws allow to hold all kinds of corals- hard, semi hard and soft
Questions on 24" Marlin Forceps Stainless Steel
No questions asked yet
Great for deep planted tanks Review by Bob
I have a 37 gallon [deep] planted tank and I wish I would have purchased these sooner! Unlike large plastic forceps, the rigid stainless steel design is strong, thin and easy to maneuver around the tank without disrupting the plants. Great Product! (Posted on 11/15/2009)
As Advertised! Review by GR
These appear to be exactly what they are claimed to be. Quality seems to be very good, but not quite excellent. I will have to see how they hold up over time as they will be used in a saltwater tank (then rinsed in the sink). They are the only thing like them I could find that wasn't plastic. I believe they will hold up far longer than plastic, with some care. I was concerned that the length would make them extremely delicate. That does not appear to be the case at all. Money well spent. (Posted on 5/21/2009)