Nuvo Nano 8 Black 14,000K Aquarium Kit by Innovative Marine
A CUBE LIKE NO OTHER
Be ready to impress your friends & family with the luxurious cube that sets the new standard in styling for the most popular shape to date for nano aquariums. Designed for BIG visual impact for larger kitchen counters, executive desks, and night stands. These elegant aquariums come complete with all the necessary filtration, lighting, and water flow required for a healthy ecosystem. Showcase your new living art on our custom acrylic pedestal to create a focal point wherever it's placed.
* 8 Gallon Capacity
* 6 mm Bent Glass
* Tempered Glass Lid & Clips
* Acrylic Pedestal
* 8 Watt SkkyeLight LED Illumination
* Discreet Power Cord Channel
* Low Voltage Transformer
* Independent Power Cords
* Acrylic Filter Wall w/ Overflow
* Media Basket
* Mechanical Sponge
* Activated Carbon Sponge
* Phosphate Sponge
* Flare Nozzle
* Designated Heater Column
* Pump watts/Flow Power: Adjustable Flow Rate 13—92 gph
Dimensions w/ Pedestal & Clamp 8:
* Length: 11.81”
* Width: 12.20”
* Height: 17.28”
* Daylight: 6 x 1W, 14,000K
* Moonlight: 4 x 1/2Watt, 456nm
Color temperature, measured on the Kelvin scale simply indicates the color of light. We offer the SKKYE LIGHT LEDs in a brilliant white 10,000K & 14,000K for aquariums. * 10,000K - Ideal for tropical freshwater fish, planted aquariums, and marine fish only environments. Produces the perfect balance of blue, white and red light of the spectrum to stimulate natural daylight.
* 14,000K - Ideal for Marine corals and Marine fish only systems.
Produces a beautiful crisp blue/white light spectrum.
PAR - Measuring Power:
PAR (Photosynthetically Active Radiation) is the common measurement used to help determine the photosynthetic amount of light needed by corals and plant life for growth and vitality. PAR measures the electromagnetic radiation between 400-700nm, which is necessary for photosynthesis for live animals. SKKYE LIGHT LEDs are engineered to handle the PAR needs from novice to expert levels of coral needs.
Optics - Directing Light:
We’ve designed our LEDs with both primary and secondary reflectors to cast the most light for wider coverage while maintaining stronger PAR values in the center. SKKYE LIGHT LEDs contain both 30 degree optics in the center and 120 degree optics around the perimeter.
Questions on Nuvo Nano 8 Black 14,000K Aquarium Kit by Innovative Marine
- From Van at
1/16/2015 3:13 PM
- Had a saltwater tank years ago. Looking to get my kids started in the game. With that said if I purchase the Nuvo Nano 8, what else will I need. Sand, live rock, other then that it looks like it comes with the filter, skimmer, overflow tank, and media sponges. Is there anything else (besides the fish) that I will need to purchase? Please let me know, and if you can provide the times as well. Thanks in advance...
- Van, Take a look at Innovative Marine 10 gal Fusion kit. Here is the link: http://www.aquacave.com/innovative-marine-fusion-complete-saltwater-reef-kit.html
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
Nice little tank! Review by CBonito
Nice tank for the money. Light that comes with it falls a bit short for light loving stuff but it would be a great gift for anyone wanting to start a small reef aquarium with lower light corals. Glass is nicely beveled, water flow is very good, and it has a very nice modern look. I've paid a lot more and gotten a lot less. The larger ones are even nicer. (Posted on 8/9/2012)
Write Your Own Review
- Nice little tank! Review by CBonito
- Nice tank for the money. Light that comes with it falls a bit short for light loving stuff but it would be a great gift for anyone wanting to start a small reef aquarium with lower light corals. Glass is nicely beveled, water flow is very good, and it has a very nice modern look. I've paid a lot more and gotten a lot less. The larger ones are even nicer. (Posted on 8/9/2012)