Free-Form Amino Acid Food Soak for Spongivorous Marine Fishes.
* Complex of free-form amino acids in the same ratios found within tissues of sponges.
* Utilizes natural attractants and marine-derived proteins to improve feeding response and increase protein percentage of fish foods, respectively.
* Beneficial to all fishes whose diets are in large part composed of sponges, including angelfishes, butterflyfishes, Moorish Idols, and their respective allies.
* Free-form amino acids:
1. Encourage vibrant coloration.
2. Provide the building blocks of protein to encourage the formation of new tissue
3. Encourage new tissue growth to aid in recovery from wounds incurred during aggressive encounters with tankmates or during spawning periods.
* Formulated based upon sponge tissue analysis and marine finfish culture.
Questions on Brightwell Aquatics AngeLixir Food Soak, 125 ml./ 4 oz.
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Fish love it! Review by Rocco
I have had many angels in my system for years. The most difficult is getting the Juvis to eat...some species or just sickly. I recently purchased a teeny tiny juvi Emperor, size of a nickle. She was in a tank full of huge yellow tangs, cbb, hippo tangs. She was in pretty bad shape so I took my chances got her for $30.00. While she I was acclimating she did eat a few mysis go my surprise. I placed my order for the angelelixor as I have heard excellent reviews on RC.
Let me say it's like a junkies lament! Lol! Give it a try I did and very happy as with all the products out to intise a finicky eater, this stuff works! (Posted on 9/13/2014)