High Purity Calcium Media for Placement in Reef Aquarium Media Reactors.
* High-purity natural mineral that may be employed in traditional calcium reactors, or even blended in to pre-existing aquarium substratum, to gradually increase and maintain the calcium concentration and alkalinity in marine aquaria.
* Strong source of calcium, the most abundant cation by percent mass in aragonite, the mineral secreted by reef-building organisms to form skeletal material.
* Through dissolution, provides calcium, magnesium, strontium, potassium, and carbonates.
* Aids in increasing alkalinity to stabilize pH and encourage rapid biogenic aragonite formation.
* Optimal average particle size for use in media reactors and calcium reactors.
* Free of chloride and sulfate.
1kg | 5kg (price includes $4.00 heavy shipping fee) | 20kg (price includes $19.00 heavy shipping fee)
Questions on Brightwell Aquatics CoraLazarus High-purity Calcium Media for placement in Reactors
No questions asked yet