A concentrated source of bioavailable carbon, Krebs cycle intermediates, humic and amino acids, and naturally-occurring phytohormones.
* A concentrated source of bioavailable carbon, Krebs cycle intermediates, humic and amino acids, and naturally-occurring phytohormones.
* May be used as a primary or supplementary source of carbon (compatible with CO2 supplementation).
* Provides key components of the Krebs cycle, the series of biochemical reactions that are ultimately responsible for converting complex organic molecules into energy in all aerobic organisms; benefits are more efficient metabolism of foods and available nutrients for fishes and plants alike, as well as enhanced decomposition of latent organic material (and cleaner aquaria).
* Provides naturally-derived sources of humic substances, which aid plants in the uptake of important nutrients such as iron, calcium, magnesium, etc., and can even increase the availability of these substances in the aquarium environment.
* Formulated utilizing extensive research on aquatic plant nutrient requirements and Molecular Biology.
Questions on Brightwell Aquatics Florin-Axis Carbon Source & Krebs for Planted Fresh Water Aquaria
No questions asked yet