GEO Calcium Reactors
The world famous GEO calcium reactors.
Our reactors are fabricated using only the finest cast acrylic materials and high quality fittings. Designed with the user in mind, we feel these are by far the easiest reactors on the market to install, operate and maintain. Bottom up flow of water captures free CO2 and draws it back into the pump. This means less gas in the reactor and less gas in the effluent. There is no need for a second single pass chamber with our design. These reactors include all of the fittings and tube required for normal installation. The user will need to supply the media, CO2 equipment and feed pump.
GEO 618 Calcium Reactor.Learn More
All cell cast acrylic construction
* Clear lid to view proper O-ring seal
* Key hole slot for lid removal
* Micro ball valve effluent control
* Eheim 1048 pump, bolted to base plate
* pH probe port in lid
* pH probe adapter included
* Auto fill bubble counter
* 10 x 9 foot print, 24" overall height
* Holds 12 pounds of media, we recommend large grain schuran type
* For reef aquariums up to 350 gallons