Easily add float switches, water on the floor sensors, etc. to the APEX, AquaController 3 or AquaController 3 Pro. Simply plug the Breakout box's minidin 8 cable into the AquaController I/O port, and then attach the float switch, or water on the float switch wires to the quick connector terminals. No soldering or special tools required.
- 5` Cable plugs into the I/O Connector of the controller.
- Supports 2 Digital inputs on AC3
- Supports 4 Digital inputs on AC3Pro.
- Supports 6 Digital inputs on PX 1000.
- Quick Connect Terminals—no soldering required.
- 2 Mounting Holes for easy installation.
Questions on Neptune Systems I/O Break Out Box
No questions asked yet
Adequate Review by JCB
It works. The connectors are flimsy. If I had to do it over, I would just build a better DIY one myself. You don't want important switch inputs to become "open" on accident due to poor connectors. (Posted on 4/5/2011)
Easy to use Review by Builderguy
I just used this to add float switches and splice in a serial cable to my old AquaController II...it worked great and the clamps work excellently. (Posted on 7/21/2009)