CPR CR2000 Wet/Dry Filter, Complete Package.
**** PRODUCT MANUAL ****
The value of a biological filter depends on how well it performs the tasks of oxygenation, ammonia conversion and gas exchange on a long term basis. In the wet/dry filter, air and water mix as water trickles over an exposed filter media such as Bio BaleTM.
Biological filtration and gas exchange occur as the water flows in a thin layer over the media surface. (CR Series filters provide optimum growing conditions for bacteria which oxidize nitrite and toxic ammonia.) The rapid oxidation of ammonia and nitrite helps to maintain a stress free environment for aquatic life.
CPR filters are designed for long term reliability and ease of maintenance. These filters incorporate superior design features, such as:
* Simple installation and operation.
* Compact size to easily fit under your aquarium stand.
* Excellent craftsmanship, all edges flame polished.
* Efficient drip plate or drip lid dispersal.
* Specially designed vented lids allow for proper gas exchange, and do not warp.
CR2000 Wet/Dry Filter Specifications:
* Recommended Tank Size: Up to 200 Gallons
* Media Capacity: 1 Cubic Foot
* Dimensions (L x W x H): 24" x 12.5" x 20"
* Inlet / Outlet (Bulkhead): 1" / 1"
* Internal Sump (L x W): 11 3/4" x 10"
Complete Package Includes:
* CR2000 Wet/Dry Filter
* Hose Kit
* CS100 Continuous Siphon Overflow Box with Lid
* Aqua-Lifter Pump
* Rio 2500 Return Pump
* Return Inflow Kit with J-Tube
Questions on CPR CR2000 Wet/Dry Filter, Complete Package
No questions asked yet