CPR CR500 Wet/Dry Filter.
**** PRODUCT MANUAL ****
The value of a biological filter depends on how well it performs the tasks of oxygenation, ammonia conversion and gas exchange on a long term basis. In the wet/dry filter, air and water mix as water trickles over an exposed filter media such as Bio BaleTM.
Biological filtration and gas exchange occur as the water flows in a thin layer over the media surface. (CR Series filters provide optimum growing conditions for bacteria which oxidize nitrite and toxic ammonia.) The rapid oxidation of ammonia and nitrite helps to maintain a stress free environment for aquatic life.
CPR filters are designed for long term reliability and ease of maintenance. These filters incorporate superior design features, such as:
* Simple installation and operation.
* Compact size to easily fit under your aquarium stand.
* Excellent craftsmanship, all edges flame polished.
* Efficient drip plate or drip lid dispersal.
* Specially designed vented lids allow for proper gas exchange, and do not warp.
CR500 Wet/Dry Filter Specifications:
* Recommended Tank Size: Up to 60 Gallons
* Media Capacity: 2 Gallons
* Dimensions (L x W x H): 16" x 8" x 12"
* Inlet / Outlet (Bulkhead): 3/4" / None
* Internal Sump (L x W): 7 1/2" x 7 1/4"
- Bio-Bale Media
Questions on CPR CR500 Wet/Dry Filter
No questions asked yet