CPR CS90 SIPHON AQUARIUM OVERFLOW BOX by CPR Aquatic.
**** Overflow Box Selection Chart ****
**** PRODUCT MANUAL ****
A built-in overflow is the most efficient method of draining aquarium water to a filter. If your aquarium does not have built-in overflow, CPR Continuous Siphon Overflows/Prefilters are the best means for getting water from an aquarium to a filter system without expensive modifications to the tank. They quietly skim up to six times more water than units with tubes.
The advantages of CPR Continuous Siphon Overflows/Prefilters include:
* Adjustable water level allows you to easily change the level in your tank.
* Black top reduces algae growth.
* Plastic screen to prevent fish loss.
* Quiet operation.
* Flow Rate: 600gph
* Outflow Size: 1" Bulkhead
* Width: 7.25"
* Dimensions: A: 7", B: 8.5", C: 1 3/8", D: 1.5", E: 4 3/8" , F: 5", G: 8.75", H: 5 7/8", I: 3 3/8", J: 2.75", K: 3.75"
Questions on CPR CS90 Aquarium Overflow Box
No questions asked yet