Frequently bought together
Dry, natural reef rock. Sold per pound.
- 100% natural calcium carbonate limestone-structured aragonite dry rock sourced from the ancient reef structure.
- Safe for all marine fish and reef aquarium systems.
Questions on Reef Saver Dry Reef Rock
- From Michael Coons at
8/12/2014 11:49 AM
- Do I need to wash the Reef Saver Dry Reef Rock before using it in my tank?
- This rock is very clean so not much cleaning will be needed. We recommend rinsing the rock in clean water just to remove any small particle that may accumulate on the surface during shipping / handling.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
Little heavy but still good Review by Thiagu
Price is great, shipping is very quick. I have expected rocks to be light weighted but they little on heavier side. Apart from this, rocks are porous and nice shaped. Doesn't require any cleaning and didn't leach anything so far. (Posted on 10/6/2014)
Quality rock at great price Review by Erick
This was my second 100 pound order and time after time I get incredible feedback about how nice my rock is.....Well I have to say that not only it looks good.....it's simply the best out there. Very clean and porous with great shapes. Why pay for water? just get dry rock and seed it with some old rock.....and don't forget....it's pest and algae free. (Posted on 9/16/2014)
Write Your Own Review
- Little heavy but still good Review by Thiagu
- Quality rock at great price Review by Erick