Measure the tap water coming in vs. the purified water going out of your system at any time. Use the monitor to determine when the filters need to be changed. Install the meter for your customers so they'll always know how their system is performing.
* Displays TDS levels of the feed water and product water with in & out electrode probes.
* Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
* Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use.
* Dual Range 0-9990 ppm (From 0 - 999 ppm the resolution is 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is 10 ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.)
* Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
* Comes equipped with John Guest Quick-Connect T-fittings as shown.
* Installs quickly and easily.
* Range: 0-9990 ppm
* Accuracy: ±2%
* Cable Length: 24.5" (including sensor)
* Fittings: 1/4" standard, also available with 3/8" or 1/2"
* Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
* Battery life: approx. 1000 hours of continuous use
* Size: 7.6 x 2 x 4.7 cm (3 x .8 x 1.9 in.)
* Weight: 79.4 g (2.8 oz.)
Dual Inline TDS Meter Review by JohnT
First I want to note that this is not my first time ordering from aquacave, and I am very impressed as to the ordering and speed in which my order arrives.
As for the TDS meter, I researched TDS meters to death and for the price, my needs and ease of install, this one is excellent. (Posted on 5/17/2011)
Good product Review by lito
Easy to install and use with auto shut-off in case you forgot to turn off. I installed the first meter Post RO to monitor my RO elements and the second meter Post DI to monitor the DI element and ultimately monitor the overall water quality that is coming out.Thanks Aquacave for carrying excellent products. (Posted on 12/8/2009)
Easy install Review by KMarks
Easy install. Until I take water samples to a local lab I cant be sure of its accuracy. (Posted on 3/23/2009)
Good all around TDS meter Review by MSimmons
This is a good TDS meter but there's not any instructions on how to remove the lines. Its a quick connect but not disconnect. I ended up forcing the lines out and now it has a leak and it pushes air through. I'm not sure if it affects the readings and I can't figure out how to make it stop leaking without epoxy. (Posted on 9/27/2008)